If you are suffering through a painful oxymorphone addiction or other opiate painkillers but are worried about having to go through withdrawal, there is a solution.
The Waismann Method of rapid detox offers a rapid drug detox that minimizes the withdrawal associated with oxymorphone. The narcotic analgesic is a morphine-like opioid agonist, used to manage moderate to severe pain. The potent medication can lead to physical and psychological addiction with regular or prolonged use.
Those who abuse oxymorphone may become addicted more quickly. Because of this, the medication should be taken exactly as prescribed by a doctor. Taking it in larger amounts than what is prescribed can be dangerous. Directions on the prescription label should be followed closely and oxymorphone should not be taken longer than what is recommended.
What are the Signs of Oxymorphone Addiction?
While it can be taken safely and is an effective treatment for many, oxymorphone can lead to development of tolerance, addiction and overdose. Signs of oxymorphone addiction can include: compulsive or uncontrollable use. Another sure sign of physical dependence is the onset of withdrawal. This takes place when a patient attempts to abruptly stop using the drug.
Patients should always be weaned gradually from opiate medication under supervision from a doctor.
Withdrawal symptoms associated with opiate use include:
- Runny nose
- Muscle pain and twitches
- Irregular heartbeat
Other signs of addiction can include preoccupation with obtaining and consuming the drug, escalating and chronic use, impaired control over drug use and strong cravings that don’t subside unless you take the drug. If you continue to take oxymorphone despite negative consequences, it’s time to seek help.
Safe, Medical Oxymorphone Detox Has Unparalleled Success
The Waismann Method’s medical team prides itself on offering safe, quick, effective, discreet and humane oxymorphone detox. Our program includes:
- An in-hospital procedure which takes less than two hours and uses intravenous medication to cleanse the drug from patients’ opiate receptors.
- Patients sleep lightly under sedation for a short time and awake without conscious awareness of withdrawal symptoms that occurred while they were out.
- We manage the withdrawal phase so effectively that patients can focus on recovery instead of suffering.
- Total hospital stay is a few days and monitoring is around-the-clock.
- An important difference between Waismann Method and other programs is that we don’t use opiate replacements such as Suboxone or methadone in our treatment. We know this can lead to a second addiction.
- Our safety and success standards are unparalleled in the field.
- Almost 20 years of experience in rapid detox
- Private Rooms
- Multi Board Certified Medical Director
- Full Service Accredited Hospital
- Inclusive Recovery Retreat
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
We also offer our Domus Retreat aftercare facility to those who wish to extend recovery. Here, they can take advantage of therapeutic and spa-like services and amenities in a safe and supportive environment.
Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
If you are looking for the premier Oxymorphone addiction treatment, you have found ! Call us seven days a week and speak to a addiction specialist about what Waismann Method Medical Group has to offer. 310-205-0808