Rapid Detox After Care and Recovery Treatment Center
We often hear:
How am I going to feel after Rapid Detox?
Can I do just the hospital part and skip the after care?
These questions are valid and critical when choosing the best opiate detoxification treatment. It is important to understand that following the rapid detox phase at the hospital patients might be opiate free. However, the professional care should not end there. Providing continuous care at a specialized inpatient recovery center, should not be a rarity but a required safety protocol for all Rapid Detox Centers. The first few days post detoxification, patients are physiologically going through a great adjustment period. A number of different organs functions are trying to find its baseline.
Simple things such as biological clock (difficulty sleeping or remaining asleep), gastrointestinal function, to emotional stability, might not sound much, but when combined it could be overwhelming for the patient.
Let’s not forget that one of the main reason most of these patients became dependent on opiates in the first place: to minimize distress symptoms they could not handle. Having some of these symptoms together might elevate the level of anxiety, to a place where a family member or friend will not be able to handle it properly: the results of treatment and well-being of the patient might be in jeopardy. For this reason, we created Domus Retreat.
Domus Retreat offers around the clock professional care and assistance. It supersedes all other after-care programs, which have rigid doctrines and the priority lies on preset rules instead of individual needs. Domus provides specialized care and focuses solely on the well-being and comfort of each patient. Located in a gated 6,000 square feet estate, nestled in a quiet and private neighborhood in Orange County, it offers treatments and amenities specially planned to maximize safe, comfort and effectiveness after rapid drug detox or any medical opiate detoxification.
The Importance of Assessing the Individual
Providing guidance after rapid detox
As much as friends and families want to help, they usually do not have the knowledge and experience needed at this uncertain time. Underlying issues or disorders might surface right after detox. Common conditions such as depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders can cause one to fell frustrated or even angry. If the situation is not immediately assessed and appropriately handle, the individual is vulnerable to an immediate relapse. Having adequate and support minimizes anxiety which gives the person a better chance to navigate through this regulation phase safely. It also allows for a better understanding of uncomfortable feelings and negative emotions that often become relapse triggers. Finding compassion, understanding, and stability can be the best path to a healthy opiate free life.
At Domus, your care is entrusted to a team of dedicated treatment professionals who will go above and beyond to help you succeed in the most respectful and pleasant manner.
Supported Services Included:
(Based on time and days spent at the retreat, services may differ)
- Individual Psychotherapy – This level of one-on-one attention ensures that unique emotional issues are assisted and assessed, it also enables our therapist David B. Livingston M.F.T., to suggest and guide the individual to seek further emotional or psychiatric care when needed.
- Neurofeedback Treatment– Biofeedback is a learning process for training self-regulation. Self-regulation allows the system (the central nervous system) to function better.
Neurofeedback might help with conditions such as anxiety, depression, attention deficits, behavior disorders, sleep disorders, headaches, PMS and emotional disturbances.
- Yoga – Can be described as a Hindu and ascetic discipline that is widely practiced for health and relaxation. Many studies have tried to determine the benefits of yoga as a complementary intervention for chronic pain, anxiety issues, specific psychiatric conditions and much more.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is provided by placing very thin needles at certain points on your body. It is believed that illness can occur when something blocks or unbalances your chi. Acupuncture is a way to unblock or influence chi and help to control the energy flow.
- Massage Therapy – Massage can help relieve stress, encourages relaxation, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, and relaxes muscles. Even a single massage session can assist in lowering heart rate, cortisol, and insulin levels, all of which help reduce stress.
In addition to our professional services we offer the following amenities:
- Private rooms and bathrooms (Suites)
- Robes and basic toiletries
- Billiard Room
- Individual TVs and DVD Players in all rooms
- Transportation to and from airport and hospital
- Around the clock care
- Nutritional meals prepared by our chefs who cater to your nutritional and dietary needs.
We also offer the following additional services (at an extra cost) upon request:
- Personal Training
- Psychiatrist Consultation (Upon availability)
- Private Yoga Sessions
- Additional Massage Sessions
Choosing the Best Opiate Detox Center
When considering the best opiate detoxification treatment, an early task should be to determine which detox center is taking real responsibility and attentive care to your well-being. How fast should Rapid Detox be? There are no miracles in drug treatment, but there are responsible and capable professionals willing to take the time needed for a real solution. Learning as much as you can about each rapid detox center, can help you make the decision that will work for you.
Rapid opiate detox treatment can be highly effective when done responsibly, in the adequate medical facility and combined with a few days of supportive recovery. Domus Retreat offers a judgment-free zone that focuses providing superior private quality care; that is why we never serve more than six clients at any given time. We believe our guests deserve the best opiate treatment available and we are here to provide just that.