Rapid Detox Recovery Treatment Center
Is Rapid Detox Safe?
What are the risks of Rapid Detox?
The significance of Domus Retreat to ensure Rapid Detox Safety.
Following the inpatient rapid detox phase at the hospital, a patient might be opiate free; however, the professional care should not end there. Continuous care, at a specialized inpatient center for at least a few days, is a necessary step to achieve a safe and smooth recovery. Domus Retreat offers the best, most thorough and private rapid drug detox aftercare available. It supersedes all other programs, which have rigid doctrines and the priority lies in the number of patients treated instead of the quality of service provided. Domus provides individualized care and focuses solely on the well-being of each patient. Located in a gated 6,000 square feet estate, nestled in a quiet and private neighborhood in Orange County; it offers treatments and amenities unmatched by any other specialized opiate treatment facility in the country.
After rapid drug detox, patients can expect simultaneous physical and emotional transitions to occur. For a few lucky ones, this could be an easy process, but for most, it could be a bit challenging. Our Domus Retreat staff has helped thousands of individuals overcome this phase in a comfortable, compassionate and intimate environment.
The following are some examples of the common physical and emotional changes that occur post opioid detoxification:
- Brain Chemistry ( endorphins and serotonin levels)
- Biological Clock ( Sleep )
- Gastrointestinal Function
- Emotional Stabilization
- Body Temperature Control
- Fluid Absorption and Loss
- Blood Pressure
and much more…
Domus Retreat offers around the clock assistance, an extraordinary level of professional services, and professional care. As much as friends and families want to help; they do not have the knowledge and experience needed at this time. Underlying issues or disorders often surface post detox. Conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and sleep disorders are just a few of the complications that can make the individual vulnerable to an immediate relapse. By having the adequate care that can immediately assess and assist with these issues, our clients have a much better chance to navigate through this regulation phase, while understanding triggers and finding the road to a healthy opiate free life. Our staff is trained to provide comprehensive and individualized care, within a healing and private environment.
Exclusive Professional Services for Rapid Detox Recovery Care:
At Domus, your care is entrusted to a team of dedicated treatment professionals, who will go above and beyond to help you succeed in the most respectful and pleasant manner.
Additionally, we offer an array of included supportive services by licensed and certified professionals, such as:
- Individual Psychotherapy – This level of one-on-one attention ensures that unique emotional issues are assisted and assessed, it also enables our therapist David B. Livingston M.F.T., to suggest and guide the individual seek further emotional or psychiatric care when needed.
- Neurofeedback- Biofeedback is a learning process for training self-regulation. Self-regulation allows the system (the central nervous system) to function better.
It addresses problems of brain dysregulation that can include anxiety, depression, attention deficits, behavior disorders, sleep disorders, headaches, PMS and emotional disturbances.
- Yoga – Can be described as a Hindu and ascetic discipline that is widely practiced for health and relaxation. Many studies have tried to determine the benefits of yoga as a complementary intervention for chronic pain, anxiety issues, specific psychiatric conditions and much more.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is provided by placing very thin needles at certain points on your body. It is believed that illness can occur when something blocks or unbalances your chi. Acupuncture is a way to unblock or influence chi and help to control the energy flow.
- Massage Therapy – Massage can help relieve stress, encourages relaxation, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, and relaxes muscles. Even a single massage session can assist in lowering heart rate, cortisol, and insulin levels, all of which help reduce stress.
In addition to our professional services we offer the following amenities (which are included in your treatment package) :
- Private rooms and bathrooms (Suites)
- Robes and basic toiletries
- Billiard Room
- Individual TVs and DVD Players in all rooms
- Transportation to and from airport and hospital
- Around the clock care
- Nutritional meals prepared by our chefs who cater to your nutritional and dietary needs.
We also offer the following additional services (at an extra cost) upon request:
- Personal Training
- Private Yoga Sessions
- Additional Massage Sessions
Our program is exclusively located in So. California and judgment or guilt are never a part of what we do. Unlike “Anonymous” programs that tend to have rigid platforms and obligations, Domus Retreat offers a judgment-free zone that focuses on the individual, and his or her specific needs. We also believe in providing superior quality and care; that is why we never serve more than six clients at any given time. We believe our guests deserve the best after weathering the lows of opiate addiction, and we are here to provide just that.