Thousands of people have found lasting recovery from addiction to opiates including Methadone, OxyContin and heroin.
What’s truly impressive is that, in a crowded field as drug detox, Waismann Method’s Methadone Detox Center has maintained an excellent reputation for its safety and effectiveness for almost 20 years. . In addition, the Waismann Method ® has earned one of the highest success rate for methadone detox in the field.
Points Of Difference: How Waismann Method ® Methadone Detox Center Outshines The Competition
Our staff tailors each treatment for the individual and every patient is treated with an enormous amount of dignity and respect through the entire process. There are plenty of things that set Waismann Method apart from other Methadone rapid detox centers:
- We view Methadone Dependence as a medical condition that should be treated in a full service hospital by physicians.
- We provide our patients with a individualized extensive assessment and examination prior to anesthesia detox in order to obtain the best and safest methadone detox results. Patients are thoroughly screened in a hospital prior to detox to make sure they’re well enough to proceed. This step also helps identify potential internal complications due to excessive opiate intake.
- Over 70 percent of our patients reports remaining opiate free after a year.
- Patients are admitted to a private room of a JCAHO accredited hospital for 2 to 4 days, where a team of experts including anesthesiologists, cardiologists, nurses and other specialists are available to ensure exceptional medical care is provided.
- We don’t ever use opiate replacement medications such as Methadone, Suboxone or Subutex.
- All patients receive continuum care at our exclusive post-detox retreat in order to maximize success results and comfort through the process.
What Waismann Method Methadone Detox Center Entails
We receive patients from all around the globe with all levels of Methadone addiction in our exclusive location, based in Southern California. Our methadone rapid detox is performed in the intensive care unit of a full-service hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Our medical Director is Quadruple Board Certified with over 17 years experience in rapid detox.
Patients are admitted to their private rooms where they’re closely monitored pre-detox, during methadone detox and post-detox by a number of different medical professionals.
Our Methadone detox treatment is performed while patients are sedated in the ICU and it helps eliminate and shorten most of the methadone withdrawal discomforts that other wise could last weeks if not months of intense pain.
Immediately after the few days hospital stay and when physically stable, patient is transitioned to our post detox retreat where individualized and additional professional care is received through this crucial time of emotional and physical transition.
Our team of compassionate and professional therapists and counselors will work with each individual in order to provide the best and most comfortable methadone detox results. Our team approaches each individual with the respect they deserve while going above and beyond to make sure each one receives hands-on attention required in order to get well. At Domus Retreat we treat the whole person while approaching Methadone addiction from all angles , giving our clients the best opportunity to achieve success.