People suffering from morphine dependence deserve the best, most efficient morphine treatment. One that makes safety, comfort and lasting recovery possible. Morphine is a very powerful opiate analgesic and its continued use can easily lead to both physical and psychological dependence. Withdrawal symptoms can cause complications and severe health issues that require immediate medical attention. For this reason, enrollment in an inpatient medically assisted withdrawal program is a wise choice. Another key point is that detoxing in a fully accredited medical hospital with 24-hour medical assistance, ongoing medical monitoring, and vital signs management can also be the safest option.
Although Morphine is a powerful and addictive drug, detox can be short and effective.
Contact Us Today for a Confidential Assessment
Patients who’ve taken morphine long term may find that serious withdrawal symptoms develop whenever they try to stop taking it. This is why a professional approach to opiate dependence is necessary. Morphine detox symptoms can be unbearable for some people, which can make abstinence very difficult to maintain. Most professionals agree that trying to detox from opiates without professional help is very dangerous.
Withdrawal symptoms can begin within a few hours of last use and may include strong physical and psychological cravings, extreme irritability, a skin-crawling sensation, nausea, vomiting, headaches, muscle and bone pain, sleeplessness, inability to concentrate, tremors, chills, perspiration and in some cases, seizures.
People around the world recognize the Waismann Method ® detox program for offering the most comprehensive opiate treatment for 20 years. The board-certified anesthesiologist performs all medical procedures in the safety of a southern California hospital. The physician sedates patients and administers non-addictive intravenous and oral medication to thoroughly cleanse the opiate receptors. The entire procedure takes less than two hours, and patients awaken opiate free.
An accelerated withdrawal takes place during this time so patients don’t have to suffer from difficult or painful symptoms. They awaken a short time later, free of morphine dependence. While other treatment protocols may require long commitments, Waismann Method gets patients in and out in 5 to 10 days. Post-hospital discharge, guests attend aftercare in our world-famous Domus Retreat recovery center.
- A full-service hospital under the strict supervision of our quadruple board-certified medical director.
- During the morphine detox treatment, medications cleanse the body’s opiate receptors while the patient sleeps under deep sedation.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction: the patient literally sleeps through physical withdrawal.
- Medically assisted detox options based on the individual needs of the patient.
- Waismann Method ® treatment eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- Staff follows patients every step of the way from admission to discharge and assist them in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free after completing the morphine detox.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with Waismann Method ® treatment
Morphine Detox After-Care
- Patients go to our exclusive recovery center, Domus Retreat in Orange County, for continued care after the hospital.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient’s specific emotional and social needs and offer individualized after-care options to help patients move beyond their opiate or painkiller dependency.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Other Treatment Options
Opiate detox and rehabilitation facilities treat morphine addiction in a variety of ways. Not all of them are thorough in their approach to detox. Doctors prescribe many people opiates such as Suboxone or methadone as part of opiate “replacement” or “maintenance” therapy. This entails taking less potent opiates to help patients lessen their reliance on more powerful drugs such as morphine, heroin, and OxyContin. This can be effective but may require a long-term commitment. Opiate replacements may also lead to a second dependence and the need for additional detox services. When the goal is to become completely opiate-free, quickly and safely, the Waismann Method’s rapid opiate detox is a clear choice.
Why Choose WAISMANN TREATMENT ™?
- Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for morphine addiction, such as talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to morphine’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
- Waismann Method ® treatment has one of the highest success rates in the field of opiate dependency for the past two decades. Our treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life within a matter of days and eliminates the need for them to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Waismann Method ® treatment for morphine dependence addresses morphine addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- The morphine detox treatment is performed in a full-service hospital under the strict supervision of our multi board-certified medical director. Patients are professionally assisted every step of the way from admission to discharge.
Withdrawal Symptoms and Morphine Rapid Detox
From time to time, patients become tolerant of their prescription medication. If use is escalated or prolonged, there is the risk that a dependency will develop. Morphine detox can be brutal if not managed effectively. It causes an opiate withdrawal syndrome with harsh symptoms that can include:
- Strong drug cravings
- Cold sweats
- Severe agitation
This is why morphine detox should be performed under medical supervision. There are programs available that can manage withdrawal to help make patients comfortable, both physically and mentally. Detox begins when the body rids itself of toxins including drugs and alcohol. Patients can initiate this when they stop taking the medications and drugs they’ve become dependent upon. It can also be initiated externally, by a morphine addiction treatment facility. When looking for a morphine detox program, patients should make sure the treatment is provided in a safe, secure and compassionate environment.
Waismann Method ® treatment is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rates of any other morphine detox facility. Our treatment is considered by many as the best morphine detox because it is Safe, Private and Effective.
Last Updated on