Acceptance of Terms
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Sites and Offerings after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the modified Terms.
- As used in these Terms, references to our “Affiliates” include our owners, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering the Sites and/or Content and Offerings available on the Sites.
- BY USING THE SITES AND OFFERINGS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITES, THE OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THE SITES, OR THESE TERMS IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES AND/OR OFFERINGS.
- No Guarantees. Although AAMOD works to provide quality information and Offerings, you acknowledge and agree that we do not promise, guarantee, or warrant that your use of the Sites will lead to any specific results. The Sites and Offerings are provided on an “as-is” basis without any warranties of quality, accuracy, or suitability for any specific or general purpose. Furthermore, we disclaim any responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications, material posted by you, personalization settings, or any other materials. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any claims that you may have against AAMOD and its Affiliates for breach of any warranty, express or implied, and further, you waive any claim related to the provision of the Sites or the Offerings.
- Temporary Interruptions. You acknowledge and agree that temporary interruptions of the Sites may occur for a variety of reasons in or out of our control. We make no representation as to the continuous or continued availability of the Sites. You also understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or service(s) that we may use to provide you with Offerings or that you may use to access them. You agree that the Offerings available on the Sites are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, accuracy, or failure to store any user communications, material posted by you, or personalization settings.
User-Provided Information & Third-Party Websites
- User-Provided Information: Your use of the Sites is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any information you transmit to AAMOD through the Sites. By transmitting information to AAMOD through the Sites, or by otherwise using any communications service or other interactive service available on the Sites, you agree that you will not transmit any comments, messages, links, code, information, pictures, or other material that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, discriminates against, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- pertains to a third party, from whom you have not received permission to provide such information;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of the Sites;
- impersonates any person or entity.
- Third-Party Sites and Information. The Sites may redirect or link to other websites on the Internet, or may otherwise include references to information, products or services made available by unaffiliated third parties. While we make every effort to work with trusted, reputable providers, from time to time such websites may contain information, material or policies that some may find inappropriate or personally objectionable. You understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, decency or legality of content hosted by third-party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with the Sites or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Products and Promotions. From time to time, the Sites may include advertisements or information about products and promotions offered by third parties. You may purchase products from or participate in promotions of third parties whose promotions or products are listed on the Sites. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services by those third parties, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and the third party. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such purchase, agreement, or promotion.
AAMOD Intellectual Property
- For purposes of these Terms, “Content” is defined as any information, communications, published works, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, or other material that can be viewed by users on our Sites and is owned by AAMOD or our Affiliates.
- Ownership of Content. All Content found on the Sites is: Copyright © 2018 Anesthesia Assisted Medical Opiate Detoxification, Inc. All rights reserved. All Content on the Sites is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in these Terms or with AAMOD’s prior express written consent. Any use of the Content other than as permitted by these Terms, or any other unauthorized use of the Content may make you liable to AAMOD for violation of intellectual property rights.
- Trademarks or service marks of AAMOD or AAMOD’s licensors include, but are not limited to, Waismann Method℠; Domus Retreat ℠ and the Domus Retreat logo. All custom graphics, icons, logos, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of AAMOD, our licensors, or our Affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of AAMOD, our licensors or Affiliates, or any third parties.
- Your Use of the Sites. AAMOD grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Sites solely for your own personal purposes only and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, commercial use, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You may not use any Content from the Sites for commercial use. You may not rely upon the Sites for professional medical advice and may not use the Sites for self-diagnosis or treatment of any medical or health condition. You agree not to copy the Sites, reverse engineer or break into the Sites, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. Any use of the Sites or the Content or materials contained therein, other than as specifically authorized in the Agreement, without the prior written permission of AAMOD, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as conferring to you, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith. AAMOD reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Sites at any time and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Sites.
- No Warranty Against Third-Party Infringement. Neither we nor our Affiliates represent or warrant that the materials displayed on, or obtained through, the Sites will not infringe upon the rights of third parties, nor do we or Affiliates represent or warrant that your use of the Sites will not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- We may remove or disable access to any materials on the Sites in our sole discretion for any or no reason. You may not rely upon the continued access to any materials on the Sites.
- If you believe that you or someone else’s copyright has been infringed by AAMOD due to the Content provided on the Sites, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, “Rights Holder”) should send notification to us immediately. Prior to sending us notice, the Rights Holder may wish to consult a lawyer to determine their rights and legal obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws. Nothing here or anywhere on the Sites is intended as a substitute for qualified legal advice. To file a Notice of Infringing Material, we ask that the Rights Holder provide the following information:
- Reasonably sufficient details about the nature of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holders’ work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
- The Rights Holder’s contact information so that we can contact them (including for example, the Rights Holder’s address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that the Rights Holder has a good f