Buprenorphine detox can be difficult because it falls into the opiate category, usually causing both long term emotional and physiological dependence. Now we can offer a much easier option called Buprenorphine Rapid Detox.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Buprenorphine addiction – talk therapy and medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Buprenorphine’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
Waismann Method® Buprenorphine Rapid Detox
Buprenorphine rapid detox with the Waismann Method® is a medical procedure under sedation that induces and speeds the withdrawal. At the same time, the patient sleeps comfortably in a private room of an ICU Unit of an accredited hospital. Other medical detox options are also available based on the patient’s unique medical needs.
Buprenorphine and opioid addiction is a serious problem in the United States and tends to happen quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who have been prescribed Buprenorphine for legitimate pain or drug addiction reasons.
Physical dependence can sneak up quickly, without the individual’s full awareness of the consequences.
Once the dependence sets in, chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution to withdrawal from Buprenorphine.
Our multi-board certified medical director performs the Waismann Method ® for Buprenorphine detox treatment in a full-service hospital. Patients usually spend 2 to 3 days in the hospital, followed by a few additional days at our recovery center. Qualified staff assists them every step of the way.
Our Buprenorphine Rapid Detox Center
Many individuals all over the world consider our advanced rapid detox method a premier medical opiate detoxification. Also, we have the highest success rate in the field of opiate addiction and dependence for over two decades. Our rapid opiate detox treatment, also known as the Waismann Method ® of Buprenorphine Rapid Detox, treats dependence as a physical condition that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques. Moreover, we treat our patients efficiently, compassionately, and in a safe manner.
During Buprenorphine anesthesia assisted detox with the Waismann treatment, the physician uses medication to cleanse the body’s opiate receptors of opiates while the patient comfortably sleeps. The goal is to reverse physical opiate dependence without unnecessary suffering. The patient literally rests throughout the acute physical withdrawal. Meanwhile, specific medications block the receptor sites to eliminate the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
The Waismann Method® team of professionals is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rates of any Buprenorphine detox facility. Our program allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days. Therefore, eliminating the need to spend months in treatment centers or rehabs.
Buprenorphine Detox Details
- Our medical director admits patients into their “private rooms” of a full-service accredited hospital under strict supervision for 2 to 3 days.
- The doctor performs Rapid Anesthesia Detox treatment in an Intensive Care Unit. Therefore, he can focus all the attention and efforts on the individual patient. (We DO NOT treat multiple patients side by side in the same room)
- Medications block receptor sites to eliminate the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- For a few days post-detoxification, patients come to the Domus Retreat, where a team of professionals supports each patient’s specific emotional and physical needs to assist with basic organ function regulation and prevent medical complications.
What Makes Waismann Buprenorphine Detox Different:
- JCAHO accredited full-service hospital
- We use sedation, not general anesthesia
- Quadruple Board-Certified Medical Director
- Thousands Successfully Treated
- 22 years of Experience in rapid drug detox
- Private Rooms
- Inclusive in-patient recovery retreat.
Waismann Method has been considered the best Buprenorphine rapid detox available for the last two decades. Offered in its exclusive location, based only on So. California, a premier destination for patients seeking superior and cutting edge opiate detoxification treatment.
Last Updated on