Waismann Method ® of Opioid Detox provides the most medically advanced, opioid detoxification procedures available. In particular, Anesthesia Assisted Rapid Detox and other forms of inpatient Medical Opiate Detoxification. Our only location is in So. California, where we receive patients from all over the world. By focusing on one exclusive location, we have been able to concentrate our efforts on remaining the leading Rapid Detox Center worldwide. Our state of the art hospital and recovery retreat significantly improves patients level of privacy and medical care.
Waismann Method ® is the Leading Opioid Detoxification Treatment Center Worldwide.
What is the Waismann Method? How Does it Work?
Medically directed by Dr. Michael H. Lowenstein, the Waismann Method has been a forerunner in advancing Medical Opiate Detoxification and Rapid Detox. This commitment to providing superior results for opiate dependent patients is just as strong today as it was two decades ago.
Our physicians and staff are committed not only to detoxification success but also to patient safety and comfort. We strive to ensure that the highest level of professional standard. In fact, our Medical Director is Quadrupled Board Certified and has Successfully Treated Thousands of Patients opioid-dependent patients. He also has 20 years of experience performing anesthesia-assisted rapid detox.
Anesthesia Assisted Opioid Detoxification
Anesthesia Assisted Rapid Detox Method uses a combination of intravenous medications to shorten the duration of the acute withdrawal. This method usually occurs within a period of 30 to 90 minutes, whereas other traditional forms of opioid detox may last several days or weeks. While being under sedation, the patient is not subject to the usual withdrawal discomfort. Another critical point is that after a couple of days at the hospital, patients continue to receive professional assistance, at our private recovery center.
Where are Waismann Method Treatment Locations?
Waismann Method® was founded by Clare Waismann in the late 90s, with the medical assistance of doctors C. Bernstein M.D. and M. H. Lowenstein M.D. Since its inception, the Waismann Institute® has concentrated all its efforts in one exclusive location, based only in Southern California. Almost two decades later, we have established a superior reputation worldwide for achieving exceptional results with unparalleled safety protocols for opiate detoxification.
* We are not affiliated or have trained any other doctors in the world. You can only find the “Waismann Method” in So. California.
Our Mission is your Success
Our continued success is mainly due to our commitment to providing a specialized team of professionals with unmatched experience. Furthermore, we always offer dedicated care and individualized attention.
More importantly, our mission is to provide the safest and most effective treatment for opiate dependency. To achieve that goal, we utilize the most advanced medical resources and accredited facilities, which are also staffed by some of the country’s top physicians. We realize that every individual has unique circumstances and we never use a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we create individualized treatment protocols that serve an individual’s specific psycho-social and medical needs. This personalized treatment relies on a comprehensive medical evaluation performed by Dr. Lowenstein and other qualified medical specialists.
Waismann Method® – The #1 Rapid Detox Center for Two Decades.
Important to realize, are some of the exclusive benefits we offer our patients. The reasons below makes us the ” Best Rapid Detox Center ” in the country.
- A Private full service accredited JCAHO hospital. During rapid detox, patients have access to medical experts with various specialized training to ensure patient safety.
- Private rooms to allow close monitoring, individualized attention, extra comfort, and privacy. Contrarily to other Rapid Detox Centers, we never treat multiple patients side by side in the same room.
- Quadrupled Board Certified Medical Director: Expert in Addiction Medicine, Pain Management, Anesthesiology, and Regenerative Medicine.
- Almost a 20-year reputation for providing superior medical care and excellent results for thousands of patients.
- In addition to Rapid Detox, multiple medical opiate treatments offered, based on patients’ individual needs.
- Around-the-clock professional care.
- Inclusive 2-3 day inpatient hospital stay and 2-7 day stay at our private recovery center. Additionally, the Waismann Group provides a few days of continued inpatient care to ensure the comfort and well-being of the patient.
- Integrative recovery therapies to improve the physical and emotional healing period. Those can include massage, acupuncture, yoga, and neurofeedback.
- A couple of weeks of individual follow-up psychotherapy.
- Food, lodging, transportation, and companionship included.
If safety and effectiveness is your priority; Waismann Method Medical Group should be your only choice.
Opiate dependence is a physical disorder, successfully reversed, without undergoing an unnecessarily distressfull withdrawal. Therefore, our medical treatments, assist patients through the detoxification phase in a safe, dignified and private manner.
Individuals seeking the best opiate dependence treatment worldwide will find it at the Waismann Institute. Furthermore, we are constantly evolving and improving our treatment approaches, as well as setting higher standards to others in this field. Our staff is committed and dedicated to providing the highest quality individualized opiate detoxification treatment, to all our patients.