Waismann Method® of Opioid Detox provides the most advanced medical detoxification procedures available today. We offer both Anesthesia Assisted Rapid Detox and other forms of effective Medical Opiate Detoxification. Our only location is in Southern California, where we receive patients from all over the world. By focusing on one location, we have been able to concentrate our efforts on offering world-class service and maintain our position as the leading Rapid Detox Center. Our state of the art hospital and post care facility is backed by 18 years of experience, dedication, and an unparalleled reputation for superior medical care.
Waismann is the Premier Rapid Detox Center
The Leading Opioid Detoxification Treatment Worldwide
Medically directed by Dr. Michael H. Lowenstein, the Waismann Method Medical Group (AAMOD) has been a forerunner in advancing Medical Opiate Detoxification and Rapid Detox. This commitment to providing superior results for opiate dependent patients is just as strong today as it was a decade ago.
Our physicians and staff are committed not only to detoxification success but also to patient safety and comfort. We strive to ensure that the highest level of professional standard is maintained.
Anesthesia Assisted Rapid Detox Method uses a combination of intravenous medications to shorten the duration of the acute withdrawal. This method usually occurs within a period of 30 to 90 minutes, whereas other traditional forms of opioid detox may last several days or weeks. While being under sedation, the patient is not subject to the usual withdrawal discomfort. After a couple of days at the hospital, patients are discharged to our exclusive recovery center, Domus Retreat for continuous care and a brief supervised recuperation period.
Dr. Lowenstein is nationally and internationally recognized as a respected leader in opiate treatment, pain management, and anesthesia. He is quadruple board certified and has almost 20 years of experience performing anesthesia assisted rapid detox.
Our Mission is your Success
Waismann Method® was developed by Clare Waismann in the late 90s, with the medical assistance of doctors C. Bernstein M.D. and M. H. Lowenstein M.D. Since its inception, the Waismann Institute® has concentrated all its efforts in one exclusive location, based in Southern California. Almost two decades later, we have established a superior reputation worldwide for achieving exceptional results with unparalleled safety protocols for opiate detoxification. Since our inception, we have assisted thousands of individuals in achieving a healthy recovery from opiate addiction.
Our success is mainly due to our commitment to providing a specialized team of professionals with unmatched experience, dedicated care, and individualized attention.
Our mission is to provide the safest and most effective treatment for opiate dependency. To achieve that goal, we utilize the most advanced medical resources and accredited facilities, which are staffed by some of the country’s top physicians. We realize that every individual has unique circumstances and we never use a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we create individualized treatment programs that serve an individual’s specific psycho-social and medical needs. This personalized treatment relies on a comprehensive medical evaluation performed by Dr. Lowenstein and other qualified medical specialists.
Waismann Method® is Safer and Far Superior to Other Rapid Detox Centers
Some of our exclusive benefits that make us the ” Best Rapid Detox Center “:
- Anesthesia-assisted rapid opiate detoxification is performed at a full service accredited JCAHO hospital. During rapid detox, patients have access to medical experts with various specialized training to ensure patient safety.
- Private rooms to allow close monitoring, individualized attention, extra comfort, and privacy. We never treat multiple patients side by side in the same room.
- Quadrupled Board Certified Medical Director: Expert in Addiction Medicine, Pain Management, Anesthesiology, and Regenerative Medicine.
- Almost a 20-year reputation for providing superior medical care and excellent results for thousands of patients.
- Multiple medical opiate treatments offered, based on patients’ individual needs.
- Around-the-clock professional care.
- Inclusive 2-3 day inpatient hospital stay.
- Inclusive 2-7 day stay at our exclusive Domus Retreat recovery center. Waismann Group provides a few days of continued inpatient care to ensure the comfort and well-being of the patient.
- Integrative recovery therapies to improve the physical and emotional healing period. Those can include massage, acupuncture, yoga and neurofeedback.
- A couple of weeks of individual follow-up psychotherapy. Performed either in-person or by phone.
- Food, lodging, transportation and companionship is included.
If safety and effectiveness is your priority; Waismann Method Medical Group should be your only choice.
Opiate dependence is a physical disorder, that can be successfully reversed, without undergoing an unnecessarily painful withdrawal. Our state-of-the-art medical approach can assist patients through the detoxification phase in a safe, dignified and successful manner.
Individuals seeking the best opiate dependence treatment worldwide will find it at the Waismann Institute. We are constantly evolving and improving our treatment approaches, as well as setting higher standards to others in this field. Our staff is committed and dedicated to providing the highest quality individualized opiate detoxification treatment, in a professional and caring environment.