Some people may find they need Percocet detox after taking the prescription pain medication for a prolonged period. Percocet is an opioid medication used to control moderate to severe pain. It contains oxycodone, a potent narcotic painkiller, and acetaminophen, a non-narcotic analgesic.People who are prescribed Percocet or other opiates can take them safely and successfully. Some, however, develop a tolerance over time, meaning the drug’s effects are diminished and a higher dose is needed to achieve the same relief. If patients increase their use at this point, a physical dependency can develop, necessitating medical detox. Percocet rapid detox is a humane alternative that has gained popularity in the last decade, due to the ability of minimizing the withdrawal symptoms and lenght of time required compared to alternative drug rehabs.
Waismann Method ® of Percocet Rapid Detox
Most patients who become dependent on their prescription meds don’t intend for this to happen. That’s why it’s so important to choose a detox program that is compassionate. Waismann Method ® of percocet detox, never makes patients feel shameful for a problem they can’t help. There are some people who use Percocet recreational and suddenly become addicted. Either way, Waismann Method offers the most comprehensive, safe and humane Percocet detox available.
Waismann Method ® treatment, located in only in southern California, where we receive patients from all over the world. We have concentrated all of our efforts into one location to offer the country’s best treatment for opiate dependency . Our patients’ care and safety are our highest priorities, and our treatment ensures that patients leave free of their dependence to opiates, unlike treatments that simply replace one drug with another (like Suboxone or Methadone).
The procedure takes place in a full-service hospital to provide close monitoring and access to additional medical services and specialists. While the patient sleeps comfortably, an acute opiate withdrawal is accelerated with medications to block the opiate receptors. This medically-induced withdrawal is controlled and closely monitored by board-certified anesthesiologist with over 10 years’ experience with this process. During the sedation, patients feel no discomfort and have no memory of the acute withdrawal.
Not having to suffer through a long, painful withdrawal can help patients recover quickly and avoid future relapse. Patients usually stay with us a total of 5 to 10 days with us. After the patients are discharged from the hospital, they transition to our aftercare facility Domus Retreat, where our specialized staff supervises clients as they transition to a new life without drugs.
Other Treatment Options for Percocet Detox
Some opiate detox programs use opiate “substitutes” or “replacements” to help patients lessen their use while preventing the onset of withdrawal. This has been a popular treatment method in the last several years, but experts have questioned its effectiveness because it doesn’t allow patients to become immediately free of opiate addiction.
These replacements are opiates as well and patients could become dependent upon them as well. This therapy is also traditionally a long-term approach. Some people could be on opiate replacements such as methadone and Suboxone for weeks, months, even years.
Some of the Benefits with our Rapid Detox:
- Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.(Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Percocet addiction, such as talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Hydrocodone’s powerful, physically addictive properties.)
- Waismann Method ® treatment has one of the highest success rate in the field of percocet detox for almost two decades.
- After one year, around 70% of our patients,are still opiate free.
- Waismann Method ® treatment for Percocet dependence addresses Percocet addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- The Percocet detox treatment is performed in a full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our quadruple board certified medical director.
- Patients receive a private room, where they are assisted through every step of the way from admission to discharge.
Percocet Withdrawal Symptoms:
People who’ve become dependent upon Percocet should not try to stop taking it abruptly. Powerful and potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms can develop including:
- Strong cravings
- Cold sweats
- Severe agitation
- Seizures and possibly coma.
Waismann Method ® Treatment Details:
- During the rapid detox treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is under sedation.
- Other forms of medical detox are offered for patients who prefer not using anesthesia, or patients that are not candidates for rapid detox.
- A extensive medical evaluation will be performed to identify the best and safest detox plan.
- A number of different specialist are available for consultation if needed.
- Waismann Method ® treatment eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with Waismann Method ® treatment
Inclusive Recovery Retreat:
- Patients are transitioned to our licensed Domus Retreat post-treatment facility, where they receive around the clock extended care.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient’s specific emotional and physical needs and provide individualized treatments to help patients move beyond their opiate dependency in the most comfortable manner.
- Read more about the post-procedure after-care.
Waismann Method ® treatment is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rate of any other Percocet detox facility. Waismann Method ® treatment is created for those who prioritize safety and quality of care.