Need help with Percocet Detox? You’ve come to the right place
Finding the Right Percocet Detox & Withdrawal Treatment
A successful treatment program starts with an effective Percocet detox. The initial period of opioid detoxification can be intense. A specialized medical facility can provide the necessary support. No matter how much or how long Percocet abuse has been going on, detoxing at a medical facility is the safest option. Withdrawal symptoms can lead to severe health issues which require immediate medical attention. Enrollment in an inpatient Percocet withdrawal treatment program is a wise choice. Detoxing in a fully-accredited medical hospital, such as Waismann Method, provides 24-hour medical assistance with ongoing medical and vital sign management.
Contact us Today for a Confidential Assessment and Percocet Treatment Options
Call now 1-310-205-0808 or fill out the form below
Many people find they need professional help with Percocet withdrawal symptoms. Percocet is an opioid medication prescribed for moderate to severe pain control. It contains Oxycodone, a potent narcotic painkiller, and acetaminophen, a non-narcotic analgesic. Some people can use Percocet safely for pain management, while others struggle with addiction immediately. Using this drug for over a week can significantly increase risks of dependence. Often, with extended use, a person will need a higher dose to achieve the same relief they initially found. When patients continually increase their dosage, physical dependency can develop. Once there is a physical dependence, stopping Percocet without medical assistance becomes very difficult.
Percocet rapid detox is a humane alternative that has gained popularity in the last decade. Rapid detox minimizes both withdrawal symptoms and length of time required for recovery compared to alternative drug rehabs.
Percocet Rapid Detox
Most patients who become dependent on their prescription meds don’t intend for this to happen. Other people use Percocet recreationally and suddenly find themselves addicted. It is important to choose a detox program that is compassionate. At Waismann Method, we treat all our patients in a non-judgemental manner, regardless of how addiction began. Moreover, Waismann Method offers the most comprehensive, safe and humane treatment method available for a successful Percocet addiction recovery.
Waismann Method ® treatment is located in southern California, yet we receive patients from all over the world. We have concentrated our efforts into one location to offer the country’s best treatment for opiate dependency. Our patient’s care and safety are our highest priorities. Procedures ensure patients leave free of their dependence on opiates. The program is unlike traditional opioid detox programs that merely replace one addictive drug for another, like Suboxone and Methadone.
The program takes place in a full-service hospital to provide close monitoring and access to additional medical services and specialists. While the patient sleeps comfortably, the physician accelerates an acute opiate withdrawal. This is done by using medications to block the opiate receptors. Our board-certified anesthesiologist monitors the medically-induced withdrawal. While sedated, patients feel no discomfort and have no memory of the acute withdrawal.
Best Options to Detox from Percocet
Some opiate detox programs use opiate “substitutes” or “replacement drugs” to help patients lessen their use or to prevent the onset of withdrawal. Drugs, like Suboxone, has been a frequent form of treatment in the last several years. Many experts question their effectiveness because they are also opioids. This therapy is traditionally a long-term approach. People could remain taking methadone or Suboxone for weeks, months, or even years.
Rapid Detox Benefits
- Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days. It eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs. (Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Percocet addiction often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Hydrocodone’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
- Waismann Method ® treatment has had one of the highest success rates in the field of Percocet detox for almost two decades.
- Approximately 70% of our patients are still opiate free after one year.
- Waismann Method ® treatment for Percocet dependence addresses Percocet addiction as a temporary physical condition that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- Our quadruple board-certified medical director supervises and performs Percocet detox treatment in a full-service hospital.
- Staff assists patients in the privacy of their own room through every step of the way, from admission to discharge.
Percocet Withdrawal Symptoms:
People who’ve become dependent upon Percocet should not try to stop taking it abruptly. Powerful and potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms can develop, including:
- Strong cravings
- Cold sweats
- Severe agitation
- Seizures and possibly coma.
Understanding Percocet Addiction Treatment Programs
The most common forms of Percocet addiction treatment programs available include outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient, and residential rehabs. All three treatment options provide group sessions. And, some sort of behavioral therapy to help individuals develop new tools and coping mechanisms. These drug rehabs often employ previous users that can understand and identify with the current populations. These individuals are not trained professionals, despite the benefit of peer-support through recovery. They are not typically educated to assess peoples specific needs.
An effective Percocet addiction treatment program should include:
- Use of medications to manage withdrawal symptoms and vitals
- Diverse medical resources for assistance with detoxification
- Behavioral interventions
- Emotional screening
- History and assessment of medical disorders or diseases
- Preventative overdose measures like Naltrexone treatment or Vivitrol shots
Not having to suffer through a long, painful withdrawal can help patients recover quickly and avoid future relapse. Patients usually stay with us a total of 5 to 10 days. After the patient’s discharge from the hospital, they transition to our aftercare facility, Domus Retreat. At Domus, our specialized staff supervises clients as they transition to a new life without opioids.
Percocet Detox by the Waismann Method ® Treatment Details and Options:
- The patient is under sedation during rapid detoxification treatment
- Other forms of medical detox are available for patients who prefer not to have anesthesia or who are not candidates for rapid detox.
- Patients undergo an extensive medical evaluation to determine the best and safest detox.
- A number of different medical specialists are available to assist or for consultation.
- Naltrexone therapy is immediately started after rapid detox to eliminate the cravings and reduce the risk of relapse.
Read more about Rapid Detox with Waismann Method ® treatment
Inclusive Recovery Center
After Rapid Detoxification or a hospital stay for evaluation, we transition patients to our licensed Domus Retreat post-treatment facility. At Domus, guests receive around-the-clock recovery care by caring trained professionals. Percocet abuse can cause various different emotional and physical disturbances that need time for regulation. Having the right assistance available can make the recovery process much more manageable and successful.
Read more about the post-procedure after-care.
We are proud to boast one of the highest success rates of any Percocet detox facility. Waismann Method ® treatment is for those who prioritize safety and quality of care.