Rapid Detox Cost
How much does rapid detox cost?
Whether you’re an individual coming to terms with a substance abuse issue, or a family who is working hard to get a loved one help, understanding what your options are and what rapid detox cost really is, is essential for a good outcome. You might be asking yourself if you can even afford an accelerated rapid detox program?
The bottom line is not just knowing the REAL cost involved, but what you are going to receive, what is included in this cost and, more importantly, what the extras might be. The last thing you want is a costly surprise!
In life, you get what you pay for, and a rapid detox procedure is no exception to this rule. We encourage you to learn more about the medical services and the total costs associated with treatment.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. W. Buffet
Our team of professionals is ready to provide a confidential assessment for those who are seeking to learn more about rapid detox costs and options. At the Waismann Method®, we understand the burden associated with such a financial cost. We work with our patients and their families to reach a sustainable financial solution without putting the safety, comfort, and success of our patients at risk.
We encourage you to do thorough research and ask the complicated questions necessary so that the success and safety of the detoxification treatment aren’t put at risk.
Medical Services Available Exclusively for Waismann Patients
What are the medical services available to you for NO EXTRA COST?
- You can expect admission to a private room in a full service, JCAHO Accredited Hospital.
- A comprehensive pre-evaluation which can include: Medical history, physical examination, cardiac screening and assessment, necessary laboratory testing, toxicology screening and chest x-ray.
- You gain peace of mind knowing that you will receive treatment from a Quadruple Board-Certified Medical Director with over 20 years experience performing rapid detox.
- Your Rapid Detox treatment will be in a private room in the ICU, following compliance and rigorous safety standards.
- You’ll have the best team of specialists which might include: cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists if deemed necessary. Any of these medical professionals are available for essential consultation, or when urgent care is medically necessary.