How Much Does Rapid Detox Cost?
Whether you’re an individual coming to terms with a substance abuse issue or a family who is working hard to get a loved one help, understanding what your options are is essential for a good outcome. You may be wondering what the cost of rapid detox is and you might be asking yourself if you can even afford an accelerated rapid detox program.
When considering different treatment programs, it is essential to know all of the costs involved. It is necessary to understand what you are going to receive, what is inclusive in this cost and, more importantly, if there are any hidden or extra costs. The last thing you want is a costly surprise. Rapid detox providers offer different levels of care and services, so it’s important to understand what is included in the treatment plan you’re paying for. Learn more about the medical services and the total costs associated with detox treatment.
Services Included with Waismann Detox
Our team of professionals is ready to provide a confidential assessment for people seeking to learn more about rapid detox costs and options. At Waismann Method®, we understand the burden associated with such a financial cost. We work with our patients and their families to reach a sustainable financial solution without putting the safety, comfort, and success of our patients at risk.
We encourage you to do thorough research before committing to a program. Be sure to ask any necessary questions, so the success and safety of the detoxification process are not compromised.
Medical Services Available Exclusively to Waismann Patients
Waismann Method’s detox treatment includes all of the following medical services:
- Admission to a private room in a full-service, JCAHO-accredited hospital
- A comprehensive pre-evaluation, which can include: medical history review, physical examination, cardiac screening and assessment, necessary laboratory testing, toxicology screening, and chest X-ray
- Individualized treatment from our quadruple board-certified medical director, who has over 20 years of experience performing rapid detox
- Rapid detox treatment in a private room in the ICU, which complies with rigorous safety standards
- Access to some of the best specialists — such as cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists, if deemed necessary — for essential consultation or when urgent care is medically necessary