Find Out About the Quantity and Quality of Care you are Paying for
It is essential to understand the real cost of Rapid Detox and the benefits you receive. Treatment quality is often directly correlated with cost. “You get what you pay for,” and in the case of Rapid Detox, there is no exception to this rule. You can only evaluate the real cost based on the quality and quantity of medical services you will receive.
Sadly enough, Rapid Detox Centers have received some negative reviews due to some providers’ attempts to cut rapid detox costs and treat more patients. Consequently, reducing the safety, comfort and success of the procedure.
We understand that the financial cost of rapid detox can be a huge sacrifice; it may put a financial strain on families and individuals. However, when cost is in the main priority, the success and safety of the detoxification treatment are put at risk. Knowledge is one of the most influential tools you have when choosing a medical procedure. Therefore, we encourage you to do thorough research and ask the essential questions.
Medical Services Available Exclusively for Waismann Patients
What Medical services are available for you?
- Admission to the private room of a full-service JCAHO Accredited Hospital.
- A comprehensive pre-evaluation including medical history, physical exam, cardiac assessment, laboratory testing, chest x-ray and toxicology screening.
- The treating Medical Director is quadruple board certified and more importantly, has 20 years of rapid detox experience.
- Rapid Detox Treatment in a private room of the ICU. Particularly, in compliance with our rigorous safety standards.
- Additionally, specialists such as cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists are available for consultation or if immediately necessary.