Rapid Detox Cost
How much does Rapid Detox cost?
Whether you’re an individual coming to terms with a substance abuse issue or a family who is working hard to get a loved one help, understanding what your options are is essential for a good outcome. You may be wondering what the cost of rapid detox is? You might be asking yourself if you can even afford an accelerated rapid detox program.
When considering different treatment programs, it is essential to know all of the costs involved. It is necessary to understand what you are going to receive, what is inclusive in this cost and, more importantly, if there are any hidden or extra costs. The last thing you want is a costly surprise!
Like most things in life, “you get what you pay for.” Rapid detox procedure is no exception to the rule. For this reason, we encourage each potential patients to learn more about the medical services and the total costs associated with detox treatment.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. W. Buffet
Our team of professionals is ready to provide a confidential assessment for those seeking to learn more about rapid detox costs and options. At the Waismann Method®, we understand the burden associated with such a financial cost. We work with our patients and their families to reach a sustainable financial solution without putting the safety, comfort, and success of our patients at risk.
We encourage you to do thorough research before committing to a program. Be sure to ask any necessary questions, so the success and safety of the detoxification process are not compromised.
Medical Services Available Exclusively to Waismann Patients
What are the medical services available to you for NO EXTRA COST?
- Admission to a private room in a full service, JCAHO Accredited Hospital.
- A comprehensive pre-evaluation which can include: Medical history, physical examination, cardiac screening and assessment, necessary laboratory testing, toxicology screening, and chest x-ray.
- Peace of mind knowing you will receive treatment from a Quadruple Board-Certified Medical Director with over 20 years experience in performing rapid detox.
- Rapid Detox treatment in a private room in the ICU which complies with rigorous safety standards.
- Some of the best specialists which may include cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists if deemed necessary. Any of these medical professionals are available for essential consultation, or when urgent care is medically necessary.