Rapid Detox by WAISMANN METHOD® Cost
Treatment Safety, Comfort, and Results
Understanding Rapid Detox Cost
Whether you’re an individual seeking help for opioid use disorder or someone trying to get a loved one assistance, it is essential to understand available treatment options.
We understand that you may be asking yourself, “How much does rapid detox cost?” and “Is it worth the price?” We want to assure you that all of our services are transparent and we will never surprise you with hidden or extra charges. Our team is comprised of experienced professionals who will provide you with the best possible care.
Is Rapid Detox Safe?
Rapid detox is safe when provided in a private room of an accredited hospital by an experienced board-certified physician. Rapid detox safety also lies in the quality and amount of medical care provided. Patients must understand there are no overnight cures, and honest doctors should not promise one. Instead, hospital admission for comprehensive in-patient medical evaluation and stabilization should occur at least a day prior to anesthesia detox. This thorough care allows the doctors to better understand each patient’s health condition, so an adequate and safe detox protocol can be followed.
Opioid detoxification is a difficult and vulnerable process. After years of masking pain and distress with opioids, patients often doubt their ability to overcome discomfort naturally. This can lead to immediate relapse if any discomfort or anxiety-related issues occur. For that reason, it is irresponsible, unethical, and threatening to the patient’s well-being to send them to a hotel room a day after detox with a loved one. Patients need professional care and supervision during this difficult time to ensure their safety and improve their chances of success.
Learn more about the quality of medical services and the costs associated with opioid treatment.
The total “ALL INCLUSIVE” cost for Waismann Method is $19,800 to $24,800 for 5 to TEN DAYS of INPATIENT CARE, depending on the patient’s individual health needs.
Services Included Exclusively with WAISMANN DETOX™ Waismann Method Rapid Detox Offers:
- Car service to escort you to and from the airport and hospital, and recovery center
- 2-4 days at the hospital and additional 4 to 7 days at Domus Retreat® recovery center
- Always a Private Room
- Medically Assisted Opiate Detoxification
- Quadruple Board-Certified Medical Director and his team of specialists
- Comprehensive examinations
- Around-the-clock care by professional and compassionate staff
- Vivitrol shot included (if indicated)
- Special diet meals cooked by our chefs at Domus Retreat®
- Therapeutic services to facilitate regulation
- Psychotherapist assistance and follow-up sessions
Waismann Method Rapid Detox Exclusive Medical Services
- Admission to a private room in a full-service, JCAHO-accredited hospital
- A comprehensive pre-evaluation, which can include: medical history review, physical examination, cardiac screening and assessment, necessary laboratory testing, toxicology screening, and chest X-ray
- Individualized treatment from our quadruple board-certified medical director, who has over 23 years of experience performing rapid detox
- Rapid detox treatment in your private ICU hospital room which complies with rigorous safety standards
- If deemed necessary, access to some of the best specialists — such as cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists — for essential consultation or when urgent care is medically necessary.