Need help quitting or getting off Suboxone?
You’ve come to the right place
Finding the Right Suboxone Withdrawal Treatment
It’s important to note that a successful Suboxone withdrawal treatment starts with an effective detox. The initial period of a Suboxone detoxification can be intense, and a specialized medical facility can provide necessary support. Furthermore, no matter how much or how long the Suboxone use has been, detoxing at a medical facility is always the safest option.
Moreover, withdrawal symptoms can lead to complications and severe health issues that require immediate medical attention. For this reason, enrollment in an inpatient, Suboxone withdrawal treatment program is a wise choice. Another critical point is that detoxing in a fully accredited medical hospital such as the Waismann Method provides 24-hour medical assistance, ongoing medical monitoring, and vital signs management.
Suboxone is highly potent and addictive drug. Those who have become dependent and are seeking a Suboxone withdrawal treatment should contact us.
Contact Us Today for a Confidential Assessment
What is Suboxone?
Suboxone® (Buprenorphine) is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone, and it was introduced on the market to reduce opiate abuse. Suboxone Detox might work for some, and it can be a life-saving alternative for those living under dangerous drug use habits. On the other hand, the issue with this treatment modality is that buprenorphine is a highly addictive opioid and dependence can quickly become a significant issue. Also, detox and withdrawals could be challenging and lengthy because the drug is a partial opiate, which could cause physical dependence and addiction.
Zubsolv is another drug marketed to patients who need help with opiate addiction withdrawal. It also contains both buprenorphine and naloxone and is a partial opiate that can cause dependence. For this reason, many people rely on Buprenorphine-based medications in hopes of achieving an opiate-free life. However, they often end up substituting one drug addiction for another. Suboxone detox can sometimes cause weeks of muscle pain, insomnia, anxiety and other challenging withdrawal symptoms that can feel nearly impossible to overcome.
How to Detox from Suboxone?
The ideal situation for a Suboxone detoxification treatment is when it is medically managed by an expert physician at an inpatient hospital. Hence, Suboxone detox can be potentiality risky and emotionally exhausting due to the challenging and lengthy withdrawal symptoms.
Many people try to come off Suboxone on their own and end up relapsing because they do not have proper clinical support during the detoxification process. Essentially, a Suboxone Detox entails the gradual tapering down of the dose over time. Sadly enough, a large number of individuals cannot withstand the distress of this weaning down method and just proceed to relapse to the original opiate. Moreover, the severity of the withdrawal symptoms may depend on factors such a person’s metabolism, the length of time they have been on suboxone, their daily dosage, emotional status, as well as any poly-drug addiction concerns.
The Benefits of a Rapid Suboxone Detoxification
We understand the unique circumstances opioid-dependent patients face. Furthermore, we work in a full-service accredited hospital where patients receive individualized medical care and attention. We also have been successfully implementing anesthesia-assisted rapid detoxification for almost two decades. In particular, this process allows patients to get through the withdrawal syndrome while sleeping under sedation. Above all, The Waismann Method of Rapid Detox is the most compassionate, private and safe medical opioid detoxification in the country.
Our advanced opioid withdrawal treatment provides patients with a practical solution to overcome Suboxone dependency. After all, we view and treat opiate dependence as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques in a private and efficient facility.
Why is the Waismann Method the Best Rapid Suboxone Detox in the US?
In particular, these factors that make the Waismann Method® “the best choice” for Suboxone addiction treatment:
- A nearly 99% Suboxone detoxification success rates in the country.
- 20 years of experience implementing and perfecting Rapid Detox under Anesthesia.
- Thousands of patients successfully treated.
- Full-service JCAHO accredited hospital.
- Quadruple Board Certified Anesthesiologist.
- Private Rooms.
- Unsurpassed safety protocol.
- We treat the highest opioid doses in the country.
- No companion needed. We care for our patients 24/7 from the time of admission.
- Inclusive private recovery retreat for continuous support, with a number of recovery services.
Suboxone Rapid Detox Treatment Details
- Admission starts in a private room of a full-service accredited hospital. Patients are under the strict supervision of our medical team.
- During rapid detox treatment, the body’s receptor sites become free of opioids, and while they sleep through the acute withdrawal syndrome.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical dependency in the most comfortable, safe and effective manner.
- Full-service care from admission to discharge. Often 7 to 10 days inpatient.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
What to expect after a Suboxone Detoxification?
- Usually, the day after Rapid Suboxone Detox the patient enters our exclusive Domus Retreat for recovery assistance. This complete and thorough care minimizes chances of medical complications and immediate relapse.
- Our therapist David B. Livingston MA, M.F.T., has worked with opioid-dependent patients for over a decade. More importantly, he understands the emotional needs and vulnerability that can occur during and after opioid detoxification. (As much as family and friends want to help post detox, they lack the training to assess physiological and chemical changes.) His assistance has helped thousands of patients, successfully overcome the fear and anxiety that can lead to relapse.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Waismann Method ® is proud to say that we have one of the highest Suboxone detox success rates. In conclusion, our Suboxone Anesthesia Detox allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend weeks or months in hospitals or rehab programs.