Rapid Opiate Detox Treatment
Safe and Clinically Proven Method to Reverse a Patient’s Physical Opiate Dependence While Under Sedation
WAISMANN METHOD ® rapid detoxification treatment is a safe and effective medical procedure that rids the body of opiates while the patient remains comfortable in a sedation induced "twilight sleep". The clinically proven treatment provides detoxification with minimal withdrawal side effects.
Doctors who perform WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment have perfected this procedure over the last twelve years, successfully treating several thousand patients. Currently, they utilize the most advanced medical and other professional techniques available to treat opiate dependency.
WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment is performed in a full-service accredited hospital in Southern California by our own board-certified anesthesiologists. This is our only location; we are NOT affiliated with any other doctors or hospitals anywhere else.. Throughout the treatment, the patient remains fully sedated. Patients are treated with the highest level of professionalism, dignity and respect, and receive observation from expert medical personnel from admission to discharge.
The Old Way – Traditional Detox Treatments
For more than 50 years, drug dependency has been treated by ex-patients, social workers and addiction specialists. Traditional treatments are a "one size fits all" regimen based on suffering - allowing addicts to experience the painful symptoms of withdrawal, labeling patients and blaming their personality or genetics for their disease.
Unfortunately, statistics show that the vast majority of conventional detox patients relapse within one year. This often leaves patients feeling hopeless, fostering a process of "self-medication," which can eventually alter their brain chemistry and cause greater damage than what they initially experienced prior to relapse. This antiquated method, presents severe risks to patients' health and denies patients the appropriate help they need.
Read more about Choosing the Right Program For You
WAISMANN METHOD ® Treatment
- WAISMANN METHOD ® contains a proven medical treatment: we treat patients as individuals and not as drug addicts. Drug dependency is a disease that requires thoughtful and caring medical attention. Our doctors do not condone the concept of suffering through withdrawal. WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment is designed to meet patients' medical, psychological and social needs in order to achieve success. Our patients achieve an extraordinary high success rate because they no longer fight the constant physical cravings for opiates that have led them to relapse in the past.
- We have concentrated all of our efforts in one location (So. California) to provide the country's best treatment for opiate dependency. Your care and safety is our highest priority, and our treatment ensures that patients leave free of a physical dependence on opiates.
What to Expect Pre-Treatment - Before WAISMANN METHOD ® Treatment WAISMANN METHOD ® rapid detoxification treatment begins at least one day before detoxification with careful screening by our expert staff. We want to ensure that WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment is an appropriate fit for each potential patient. We find that most of our patients have extensively researched alternative treatments, and many have even failed or dropped out of traditional programs.
- WAISMANN METHOD ® patients are admitted to our full-service accredited hospital, provided with a private room, and then given a comprehensive physical examination, prior to the start of pre-medication.
- Each and every patient undergoes a complete diagnostic work up, including but not limited to: evaluation of blood and urine; assessment of heart, lung and kidney function. Based on the results of this thorough evaluation, a personalized program is designed to correct each patients neurotransmitter imbalances
- It is imperative that patients are closely monitored under our expert care during the premedication process. Stabilizing each patient, helps ensure a smooth and safe procedure.
- The pre-treatment duration and procedure are based on each patient's individual medical, drug and psycho-social history. Several specialized physicians in our hospital may be consulted on an individual basis. A safe and comfortable experience is only ensured by having a true understanding of each patient's medical and psycho-social situation.
What to Expect During WAISMANN METHOD ® Treatment
- All patients are different and all treatments are different. We have a number of options based on each patient's unique situation. However, not all patients are a candidates for rapid detox and different manners of detoxification are available if that is the case.
- Once the pre-medication process is complete, patients are transferred to our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for comprehensive personalized monitoring. Our doctors, performs WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment, which is conducted while the patient sleeps comfortably under deep sedation. While the patient is sleeping comfortably, an accelerated opiate withdrawal is precipitated with medications. This medically-induced withdrawal is controlled and closely monitored by our nationally-recognized anesthesiologists for their expertise in WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment.
- Patients are transitioned to a complete state of opiate receptor blockade
- While sedated patients feel no discomfort. When they awake they are free of opiate physical dependency and have no memory of the withdrawal process. The accelerated withdrawal occurs within a period of hours, rather than days or weeks as with traditional methods.
- After the patients awake, they are closely monitored by the nursing staff for the rest of the day and night. Our medical staff is specially trained to ensure patient comfort and safety before, during, and after WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment procedure.
What to Expect Following Treatment - Aftercare Options
Patients typically stay in the hospital for three to four days. Patients are then transitioned to an enjoyable stay at the Domus Retreat (www.domusretreat.com). Domus is a boutique-style medical spa-type retreat that was specifically designed to care for WAISMANN METHOD ® clients. The specialized staff at the Domus Retreat supervise clients as they transition to a new life without drugs. Opiate dependency causes numerous changes in neurotransmitters of the brain chemistry as well as the function of other organs. Domus provides continued care and monitoring, allowing patients to regain the necessary physical and emotional strength for successful rehabilitation.
Finally, WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment includes a six-week follow-up program with a therapist that can be done in person or by phone. This is a wonderful way to help patients deal with life on life's terms, and to have ongoing support while returning back to a normal life without narcotics.
Additional After-care Options
We have additional after-care treatment options designed specifically to meet our patients needs. These options allow our medical staff and therapists additional time to aid patients through psychological and physical issues. In turn, patients our allowed a chance to regain their physical and mental strength with the supervision and assistance of our staff.
- Actiq Detox
- Buprenorphine Detox
- Codeine Detox
- Darvocet Detox
- Darvon Detox
- Demerol Detox
- Dihydrocodeine Detox
- Dilaudid Detox
- Drug Detox
- Duragesic Detox
- Fentanyl Detox
- Fentora Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Hydrocodone Detox
- Kadian Detox
- LAAM Detox
- Lorcet Detox
- Lortab Detox
- Methadone Detox
- Morphine Detox
- MS Contin Detox
- Norco Detox
- Opana Detox
- Opiate Detox
- Opiate Library
- Opioid Detox
- Opium Detox
- Oxycodone Detox
- OxyContin Detox
- OxyIR Detox
- Oxymorphone Detox
- Percocet Detox
- Percodan Detox
- Poppy Tea Detox
- Roxicodone Detox
- Stadol Detox
- Suboxone Detox
- Subutex Detox
- Tramadol Detox
- Tussionex Detox
- Ultram Detox
- Vicodin Detox
- Vicoprofen Detox
- Xodol Detox
- Zydone Detox