The need for Vicoprofen detox becomes inevitable once a physical dependence has set in. It can be difficult to make the decision to seek detox for an opiate addiction, but for many people, it’s the best decision they ever make.
Vicoprofen is a prescription narcotic pain medication intended for short-term relief. It contains hydrocodone, a narcotic pain reliever, and ibuprofen, which is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
People who take it for an extended period of time can develop a Vicoprofen dependency and the need for opiate detoxification. The body goes through detox when the drug it has come to rely on is taken away. This can happen if people stop taking the drug abruptly or gradually, or if detox is initiated through external means in a facility or hospital.
Many people have an intense fear of detox because it’s accompanied by an often-painful withdrawal syndrome that can begin within a few hours of last use.
Waismann Method Vicoprofen Detox
When Vicoprofen addiction threatens to derail your health and life, there is a safe place to turn. The Waismann Method’s approach to opiate treatment puts the patient first. We tailor our services around the patient’s individual needs and concerns. We never judge or criticize people for their condition, as we know it’s not their fault.
Patients undergo detox in the safety of a hospital where non-addicting intravenous medications are given while patients are sedated. This takes less than two hours and cleanses the opiates from patients’ opiate receptors. Accelerated withdrawal symptoms develop and pass while patients are under deep sedation. This managed withdrawal means that suffering is minimized for our patients.
Patients transition from the hospital to our Domus Retreat aftercare facility where they complete their treatment. After their stay at Domus retreat, patients return home and they can be confident that the physical opiate addiction is behind them. Our total hospital stay is usually 3 to 5 days and 2 to 7 additional days that patients spends transitioning to our Domus Retreat facility.
- The Waismann Method allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs for Vicoprofen addiction.
- Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Vicoprofen addiction – talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Vicoprofen powerful, physically addictive properties.
- Waismann Method is proud to say that we have the highest success rate of any other Vicoprofen detox facility; 70% of our patients, after one year, do not go back to use opiates. The Waismann Method sm allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Our advanced rapid drug treatment method for Vicoprofen dependence is also known as the Waismann Method which provides the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. Our opiate detox treatment, also known as the Waismann Method sm of Rapid Detox, treats Vicoprofen addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- The Vicoprofen detox treatment is performed in a full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors. You are followed every step of the way from admission to release, and you are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Vicoprofen detox.
Other Treatment Options for Vicoprofen Dependence
Other programs focus on the behavioral aspect of addiction and promote therapy and abstinence. This can cause patients to return to use because they don’t have the necessary tools and support to continue toward recovery.
Our safe and effective opiate treatment doesn’t rely on outdated therapies or opiate substitute medications to encourage recovery. Some programs offer half-fast detox where they use other opiate medications (Suboxone, Subutex or methadone) to wean patients from drugs that are more potent. These can cause additional dependency issues.
Vicoprofen Withdrawal and Rapid Detox
Vicoprofen withdrawal can include symptoms such as
- Strong cravings
- Emotional distress.
But withdrawal can be more severe, with long-time users and high-dose abusers sometimes suffering seizures or coma.
Waismann Method is a California-based rapid opiate detoxification program that’s geared toward quick recovery in a compassionate environment. Our humane treatment of Vicoprofen detox has attracted thousands of people from around the world over the last two decades.