Tramadol Detox can be a lot easier then one might think, when managed medically.
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol hydrochloride is the generic name for Ultram. Because the effects of Tramadol are similar to those of narcotic analgesics, it may become habit forming causing physical and psychological dependence. A physical dependence is evidenced by the presence of withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped or gradually lessened.
Waismann Method ® treatment for Ultram/ Tramadol Detox
In recent years, the use and abuse of prescription opiates has increased dramatically. This has had an obvious impact on the number of people seeking opiate and/or Tramadol detox. WAISMANN METHOD® is pioneering opiate treatment based on a safe and proven protocol that utilizes the most advanced medical and psychological techniques available. A major center for opioid dependency, treatment and detoxification, WAISMANN METHOD® offers a variety of programs from rapid opiate detoxification under sedation, to medically assisted detoxification and other forms of treatment at Domus Retreat. It has helped thousands of people from around the world recover from this serious problem. We treat Tramadol dependence safely and quickly as part of our renowned opiate treatment program.
We also know that patients have suffered enough. That’s why we never blame or judge our patients for their dependence. We know most people who become opiate dependent didn’t intend for this to happen. Our success and safety rates are unparalleled in the field and our reputation has endured over the last decade.
The W METHOD medical Ultram / Tramadol detoxification treatment usually requires a 5 to 7 days inpatient stay . The cost and length of stay is based on the patient’s medical and dependency history, what medical detox option the patient will select and the assessment by the medical staff prior to admission. Patients are usually in the hospital for one to three days, with the remainder of the time at the Domus Retreat (www.domusretreat.com), where we work with the emotional health of our patients, while the medical staff supervises the physical transition. Opiate dependency causes numerous changes in brain chemistry and organ functions, so after the procedure it is paramount that patients are monitored properly for at least a few days in order to regulate basic functions and prevent medical complications.
We have additional aftercare treatment options for our patients. These options allow us additional time to aid patients through psychological and physical issues. In addition, it gives patients a chance to regain their physical and mental strength with the supervision and assistance of our medical staff and therapists. At the Domus Retreat, we have the opportunity to assess the root of the cause of dependency, such as misdiagnosed depression, anxiety, trauma, chronic pain, social issues and much more.
In order to ensure the best recovery possible, The Waismann Method combined with Domus Retreat is a cutting-edge approach that creates an individual, customized aftercare program specific to each patient’s unique needs. This gives our staff an opportunity to truly get to know the patients and make an educated assessment about their needs, what they are comfortable with, and what type of aftercare will give them the greatest chances for success and avoiding relapse.
Tramadol Detox Options
Waismann Method ® treatment is widely known in the addiction treatment field for offering the safest, most humane opiate detox. We don’t require weeks-long or months-long commitments and we never use potentially addicting opiate substitutes such as Suboxone or methadone to treat our patients. We know that management of the opiate withdrawal syndrome is key to long-lasting recovery and for preventing relapse.
- Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Tramadol addiction, such as talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to the powerful physically addictive properties.
- Waismann Method ® treatment has the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. After one year, 70% of our patients do not go back to using opiates. Our tramadol detoxification treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life within a matter of days and eliminates the need for them to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Waismann Method ® treatment for Tramadol dependence addresses Tramadol addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- The Tramadol detox treatment is performed in a full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors. Patients are followed every step of the way from admission to release, and you are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your detox from Tramadol.
Withdrawal Symptoms and Anesthesia Assisted Tramadol Rapid Detox
Tramadol withdrawals can be difficult in terms of symptoms if not treated by medical professionals. Patients who quit Tramadol can experience withdrawal symptoms that include:
- Trouble sleeping
- Breathing problems.
There are programs available that can manage withdrawal to help make patients comfortable, both physically and mentally. Detox begins when the body rids itself of toxins including drugs and alcohol. Patients can initiate this when they stop taking the medications and drugs they’ve become dependent upon. It can also be initiated externally, by an opiate treatment facility. When looking for a Tramadol detox program, patients should make sure the treatment is provided in a safe, secure and compassionate environment.
Waismann Method ® for Tramadol detox is performed in:
- A full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors.
- During the Tramadol detox treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is under sedation.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction: the patient literally rests through physical withdrawal.
- Waismann Method ® treatment eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- Patients are followed every step of the way from admission to discharge, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete the Tramadol detox is completed.
- Patients go to the Domus Retreat after-care facility for post-treatment after-care, located in Orange Country for its peace and serenity.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient’s specific emotional and social needs and offer individualized after-care options to help patients move beyond Tramadol dependency.
Waismann Method ® treatment is proud to say that we have the highest success rate of any other Tramadol detox facility. Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.