“Suboxone Detox can be
Humane, Quick, and Effective.”
“We do not prescribe Suboxone, we detox patients from it “
How to get through a Suboxone Detox
Suboxone® (Buprenorphine) is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone and it was introduced on the market to reduce opiate abuse. It can be a life-saving drug that helps people live a healthier and less dangerous life. However, despite its benefits, Buprenorphine is a highly addictive opioid, and dependence can quickly become a major issue. Detox and withdrawals could be challenging and lengthy because the drug is a partial opiate, which could cause physical dependence and addiction.
Zubsolv is another drug marketed to patients who need help with opiate addiction withdrawal; it also contains both buprenorphine and naloxone, and is a partial opiate and can result in dependence.
Many people who rely on Buprenorphine-based medications, start using it as a replacement drug or hope to achieve an opiate-free life. However, they often end up substituting one drug addiction for another. Suboxone detox can sometimes cause weeks of muscle pain, insomnia, anxiety and other challenging withdrawal symptoms that can feel nearly impossible to overcome.
The ideal situation for a Suboxone detoxification treatment is when it is medically managed, by an expert physician at an inpatient hospital. Suboxone detoxification, can potentiality be exhausting and risky due to the challenging and lengthy withdrawal symptoms.
Many people try to come off Suboxone on their own and end up relapsing because they do not have proper clinical support during the detoxification process. A Suboxone Detox can entail the gradual tapering of the dose over time. Sadly enough, a large number of individuals cannot withstand the distress of this weaning down method and just proceed to relapse to the original opiate. The severity of the withdrawal symptoms may depend on factors such a person metabolism, the length of time they have been on suboxone, their daily dosage, emotional status, as well as any poly-drug addiction concerns.
Benefits of the Waismann Method Detox
We understand the unique circumstances opioid dependent patients face. The Waismann Suboxone Detox is performed in a full-service accredited hospital, where patients receive individualized medical care and attention. We also have been successfully performing anesthesia-assisted rapid detoxification for almost two decades. With this process patients can get through the withdrawal syndrome while sleeping under sedation. The Waismann Method of Rapid Detox has been recognized, to be the most compassionate and safe medical opioid detoxification in the country.
Our advanced opioid withdrawal treatment provides patients an effective solution to overcome Suboxone dependency. We view and treat opiate dependence, as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques in a private and efficient.
Some key factors that have made us the Best Suboxone Detox Center available:
- One of the highest Suboxone detoxification success rates in the country.
- Almost 20 years of experience implementing and perfecting Rapid Detox.
- Thousands of satisfied patients treated.
- Full-service JCAHO accredited hospital.
- Quadruple Board Certified Anesthesiologist.
- Private Rooms.
- Unsurpassed safety protocol.
- We treat the highest doses in the country.
- We care and assume responsibility for our patients 24/7 (No companion needed).
- We have our aftercare facility for post procedure for continuous support.
Suboxone Rapid Detox Treatment Details
- A full-service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors that have developed and advanced the rapid detox procedure.
- During rapid detox treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed, and most of the withdrawal is eliminated while physical craving is blocked.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical dependency: the patient sleeps through most of the Suboxone withdrawal syndrome.
- You are followed every step of the way from admission to discharge and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Suboxone Detox.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
What to expect after a Suboxone Detox?
- Usually, the day after Rapid Suboxone Detox patients are received at our exclusive Domus Retreat for recovery assistance and monitoring. The complete and thorough care we provide minimizes chances of medical complications and immediate relapse.
- Our therapist David B. Livingston MA, M.F.T., has worked with opioid dependent patients for over a decade. He understands the emotional needs and vulnerability that can occur during and after opioid detoxification. (As much as family and friends want to help post detox, they are not trained to assess physiological and chemical changes as well as the emotional instability that can occur.) His assistance has helped thousands of patients, successfully overcome the fear and anxiety that can lead to relapse.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Waismann Method ® is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rates of any other Suboxone detox facility. Our Suboxone Anesthesia Detox allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend weeks or months in hospitals or rehab programs.
Don’t wait to be opiate free. Call us today at 310-205-0808 and learn why we are the Premier Rapid Detox for Suboxone Addiction in the country.