- We do not Prescribe Suboxone, we detox patients from it -
Suboxone was introduced on the market to reduce illegal opiate use and to help ease individuals off of opiate addiction with a partial opioid agonist, generating a milder effect. Suboxone detox and withdrawals could be difficult and lengthy because the drug is a partial opiate, which could cause both, long term mental and physical addiction.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Suboxone abuse and addiction – talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Suboxone’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
The Waismann Method of Suboxone Detoxification
Detox from Suboxone is performed with the Waismann Methodsm a medical procedure under deep sedation that induces and speeds the opiate withdrawal while the patient sleeps. It is the most humane and safe manner a patient will find to put this addiction behind.
Suboxone addiction is a serious problem in the United States and tends to happen quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who have been prescribed Suboxone for legitimate reasons. The addiction creeps up quickly and once you have a Suboxone addiction, chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution quit Suboxone ®.
Our Rapid Detox Center
Our advanced rapid drug treatment method of Suboxone detox is the Waismann Method which provides the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. The Waismann Methodsm of Rapid Detox, treats Suboxone addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
Some key factors why we are the leading detox center for patients dependent on Suboxone:
- Highest success rate in the country.
- Pioneers of the Rapid Detox treatment for opiates.
- More than 14 years of experience implementing and perfecting the procedure.
- Thousands of successful patients treated.
- Full service JCAHO accredited hospital.
- Board Certified Anesthesiologists
- Private Rooms
- Unsurpassed safety protocol
- We treat the highest levels of opiates in the country ( Including Methadone and Suboxone).
- We care and assume responsibility for our patients 24/7 (No companion needed)
- We have our own aftercare facility for post procedure for continuous support.
The Suboxone detox treatment is performed in:
- A full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors that have developed and advanced this procedure.
- During rapid detox treatment or Waismann Methodsm, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed and most of the withdrawal is eliminated while physical craving is blocked.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical dependency: the patient literally sleeps through physical Suboxone withdrawal syndrome.
- The Waismann Method eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- You are followed every step of the way from admission to discharge, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your detox from Suboxone.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
- Post treatment patients come to the Domus Retreat After-Care facility for post-procedure after-care, located in Orange Country, for its peace and serenity.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient’s specific emotional and social needs and offer individualized After-Care options to help patients move beyond their opiate or painkiller dependency.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Waismann Methodsm is proud to say that we have the highest success rate of any other Suboxone detoxification facility. The Waismann Methodsm allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.