Humane, Quick and Effective.
“We do not prescribe Suboxone, we detox patients from it “
Suboxone effects and detox: Suboxone is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone and was introduced on the market to reduce opiate abuse. It can be a life-saving drug that helps people live a healthier and less dangerous life. But despite its benefits, Buprenorphine is a highly addictive opioid and dependence can quickly become a major issue. Detox and withdrawals could be challenging and lengthy because the drug is a partial opiate, which could cause physical dependence and addiction.
Zubsolv is another drug marketed to patients needing help with opiate addiction withdrawal; It also contains both buprenorphine and naloxone, and is a partial opiate and can result in dependence.
Many people who rely on Buprenorphine-based medications, start using it as a replacement drug or hoping to achieve an opiate-free life. But they often end up substituting one drug addiction for another. Suboxone detox can sometimes cause weeks of muscle pain, insomnia, anxiety and other challenging withdrawal symptoms; that can feel nearly impossible to overcome.
Benefits of the Waismann Suboxone Detox
We understand the unique circumstances opioid dependent patients face. Waismann Suboxone rapid detox is performed in a full service accredited hospital. We provide a safe and comfortable medical anesthesia assisted detoxification, that induces and speeds the suboxone withdrawal while the patient sleeps comfortably under sedation. The Waismann Method of Rapid Detox is being recognized to be the most humane and safe Suboxone addiction treatment available.
Suboxone addiction is a serious problem in the United States and tends to happen quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who have been prescribed or legitimate reasons. The addiction creeps up quickly, and once you have an addiction, chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution quit Suboxone ®.
Suboxone Withdrawal Treatment – Anesthesia Detox
Our advanced opioid withdrawal treatment method, provides patients with on of the highest success rate detox center in the field of opiate dependency for almost 20 years. The Waismann Method of Rapid Suboxone Detox, treats the dependence as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques an in a private, effective and humane manner.
Some key factors why we are the leading detox center for patients dependent on Suboxone:
- One of the highest Suboxone detox success rate in the country.
- Almost 20 years of experience implementing and perfecting Rapid Detox.
- Thousands of successful patients treated.
- Full service JCAHO accredited hospital.
- Quadrupled Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Private Rooms
- Unsurpassed safety protocol
- We treat the highest doses in the country
- We care and assume responsibility for our patients 24/7 (No companion needed)
- We have our own aftercare facility for post procedure for continuous support.
Suboxone Rapid Detox Treatment Details
- A full-service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors that have developed and advanced the rapid detox procedure.
- During rapid detox treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed and most of the withdrawal is eliminated while physical craving is blocked.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical dependency: the patient literally sleeps through most of the Suboxone withdrawal syndrome.
- You are followed every step of the way from admission to discharge, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Suboxone Detox.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
- Usually the day after Rapid Suboxone Detox patients are received at our exclusive Domus Retreat for post-procedure assistance and monitoring. That extra care minimizes chances of medical complications and immediate relapse.
- Patients have their own private suite, where a team of professionals will assist them individually through the transition for a few days.* As much as family and friends want to help post detox, they are not trained to asses physiological and chemical changes as well as emotional instability that can occur.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Waismann Method ® is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rate of any other Suboxone detox facility. The Waismann Method Suboxone Anesthesia detox allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend weeks or months in hospitals or rehab programs.
Don’t wait to be opiate free. Call us today at 310-205-0808 and learn why we are the Premier Rapid Detox for Suboxone Addiction in the country.