Suboxone detox can be humane, quick and effective.
“We do not prescribe Suboxone, we detox patients from it “
Suboxone is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone and was introduced on the market to reduce illegal opiate use and to help ease individuals off of opiate addiction with a partial opioid agonist, generating a milder effect. Suboxone detox and withdrawals could be difficult and lengthy because the drug is a partial opiate, which could cause both, long term mental and physical addiction.
Zubsolv is another drug marketed to patients needing help with opiate addiction withdrawal. Zubsolv also contains both buprenorphine and naloxone, and like Suboxone the drug is a partial opiate and can result in addiciton.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Zubsolv or Suboxone abuse and addiction – talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Suboxone’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
The Waismann Method ® of Suboxone Detox
Suboxone detox is performed with the Waismann Method a medical procedure under sedation that induces and speeds the opiate withdrawal while the patient sleeps. It is the most humane and safe manner a patient will find to put this addiction behind.
Suboxone addiction is a serious problem in the United States and tends to happen quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who have been prescribed or legitimate reasons. The addiction creeps up quickly and once you have a Suboxone addiction, chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution quit Suboxone ®.
Our Rapid Detox Center (Suboxone Anesthesia Detox)
Our advanced detox method provides patients with on of the highest success rate detox center in the field of opiate dependency for almost 20 years. The Waismann Method of Rapid Suboxone Detox, treats the dependence as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques an in a private, effective and humane manner.
Some key factors why we are the leading detox center for patients dependent on Suboxone:
- One of the highest Suboxone detox success rate in the country.
- Almost 20 years of experience implementing and perfecting Rapid Detox.
- Thousands of successful patients treated.
- Full service JCAHO accredited hospital.
- Quadrupled Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Private Rooms
- Unsurpassed safety protocol
- We treat the highest doses in the country
- We care and assume responsibility for our patients 24/7 (No companion needed)
- We have our own aftercare facility for post procedure for continuous support.
Detox Treatment Details
- A full-service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors that have developed and advanced the rapid detox procedure.
- During rapid detox treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed and most of the withdrawal is eliminated while physical craving is blocked.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical dependency: the patient literally sleeps through most of the Suboxone withdrawal syndrome.
- You are followed every step of the way from admission to discharge, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Suboxone Detox.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
- Usually the day after Rapid Suboxone Detox patients are received at our exclusive Domus Retreat for post-procedure assistance and monitoring. That extra care minimizes chances of medical complications and immediate relapse.
- Patients have their own private suite, where a team of professionals will assist them individually through the transition for a few days.* As much as family and friends want to help post detox, they are not trained to asses physiological and chemical changes as well as emotional instability that can occur.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Waismann Method ® is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rate of any other Suboxone detox facility. The Waismann Method Suboxone Anesthesia detox allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend weeks or months in hospitals or rehab programs.
Don’t wait to be opiate free. Call us today at 310-205-0808 and learn why we are the Premier Rapid Detox for Suboxone Addiction in the country.