The Waismann Method ® Medical Group offers an exclusive and private hospital-based, opiate treatment program that includes an extensive range of medical and therapeutic procedures including pre-screening, inpatient opiate detox, and a post-detox care. Our exclusive Domus Retreat is the only licensed treatment center created specially to assist opiate dependent clients and post rapid detox care .
When you learn more about who we are, what we can offer, and compare it to other available rapid detox centers around the world, you will quickly realize the exceptional value and high level of comprehensive care you receive. These exclusive services are only offered when you choose Waismann Method ®and is all included in the Rapid Detox Cost.
Rapid Detox Cost – How Much Does Waismann Method’s Anesthesia Assisted Rapid Detox Treatment and Our Other Medical Opiate Detoxification Options Cost?
The cost for WAISMANN METHOD of rapid detoxification treatment is usually $17,800 for a total stay of five days/ four nights to $19,800 for seven days/ six nights. (There is no insur. coverage for any part of this process.) In some cases, due to very high level of opiates or other pre-existing issues a a ten day inpatient stay is indicated at a cost of $22,800. The cost and length of stay is based on the patient’s medical and dependency history, and will be determined by our quadruple-board certified medical director prior to admission . Patients are usually in the hospital for two to three days, with the remainder of the time at the Domus Retreat (www.domusretreat.com), where we work with the emotional and physical transition of each individual in order to maximize effectiveness and comfort of treatment.
The benefits and comforts offered by Waismann Method ® treatment are unique to our program and are designed to eliminate as much anxiety and stress for patients as possible. By determining all rapid detox cost requirements upfront and allowing us to take care of all major and minor details, patients can focus on their recovery from opiates.
“It is important to us that our patients are well informed of all costs before beginning treatment. We believe in building a bond of trust, and this is the first step in doing so.”
Benefits included in the rapid detox cost with the Waismann Method ®
- Transportation Provided
- Full-Service JCAHO Accredited Hospital
- Private Rooms throughout your stay
- Extensive and Comprehensive Pre-Evaluation – This analysis may include review of medical history, physical examination, laboratory testing, chest x-ray and toxicology screening
- Cardiac Assessment
- Quadruple Board Certified Medical Director with an unparalleled experience of thousands of successful performed rapid opiate detoxification
- 5, 7 and 10 days in-patient individualized around the clock professional care.
- Rigorous Safety Protocol for Rapid Detox under Sedation performed in a private room of the ICU Unit, where each patient is individually treated
- Specialists, including cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologist, are available for consultation if medical director believes necessary
- Meals relevant to each patient-specific nutritional need are prepared throughout the stay
- Inclusive Private Post-Detox Retreat and all its Therapeutic Services
- Post Discharge Psychotherapy Sessions
- Almost 17 years of outstanding reputation based on exceptional care
Waismann Method Difference
For nearly two decades, the Waismann Method ® physicians have set the standard for rapid opiate detox throughout the medical community. During that time, our physicians have researched and initiated specific changes, enabling rapid detox for opiates to evolve into its current successful science.
Our time-tested rapid detox under sedation procedure usually involves a two to three-day hospital stay, which is divided into three phases: pre-procedure, ICU treatment, and post-detox recovery. One of the key elements to the success and safety of the anesthesia assisted rapid detox is the individually and customized pre-treatment that each patient receives. Waismann Method ® patients, also receive professional in-patient post-detox monitoring for a few days—always in the privacy and comfort of a private room.
In addition to rapid opiate detox, we also perform other forms of opiate detoxification as warranted by each patient’s specific medical and dependency history. No two patient profiles are identical. Therefore, differences in personal, family and medical histories, along with behavior and psychological profiles may require different treatment protocols. Because we are a full-service hospital with access to specialists and medical resources, the Waismann Method ® can offer a range of medical opiate detox options to optimize treatment success and safety.
If safety and results are your priority then the Waismann Method ® is your best rapid detox treatment option.
Post-Care is Included in Rapid Detox Cost
Your Waismann Method ® rapid detox cost includes immediate aftercare for a few days at our exclusive Domus Retreat. Domus Retreat offers a continuum of care after hospital detoxification phase. Recovery from addiction often represents massive changes in one’s physical and emotional state. Therefore, our specialized team of professionals will adjust and evaluate each guest for maximum treatment comfort and effectiveness during and after these changes. We offer a selection of integrative services and therapies to maximize the comfort and effectiveness of the detox.
Services can include:
- Anxiety assessment
- One-on-one psychotherapy
- Massage therapy
- 24/7 monitored care
- Individualized meals designed to fit your dietary needs and gastrointestinal issues
- Private suites
The Waismann Method accepts various payment options including:
- Cashier’s Check
- Certified Check
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
American Healthcare Lending is a third-party financing company in the behavioral health industry. Over $5 Billion has been funded and over 300,000 loans inquiries have been serviced through their lenders. Here are some of the benefits you may receive with American HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process