The Waismann Method® truly goes the extra mile to ensure the mental and physical safety and well-being of our patients, throughout the entire rapid detox process.
“Unfortunately, rapid detox has become a catch-all term that encompasses a range of unregulated treatments for opiate dependency, leaving patients uneducated about important safety precautions that are vital to their health,” said Waismann Method medical director Dr. Michael Lowenstein. “It’s frightening how many practitioners are not following proper safety protocol and performing rapid detox procedures under sedation or anesthesia as outpatient, leading to increased emergency hospital admissions and medical complications.”
Waismann Method physicians have set the standard for rapid opiate detox in the United States for the past 16 years. During that time our physicians have pioneered changes enabling rapid detox for opiates to evolve into its current state of the art.
Our time-tested Rapid Detox under sedation procedure usually involves a three day, two night hospital stay which is divided into three phases – pre-procedure, ICU treatment and post-procedure recovery. One of the key elements to the success and safety of the rapid detox procedure is the individually customized pre-treatment that each patient receives. Waismann Method patients also receive strict individualized supervision of trained medical doctors, and professional in-patient post-treatment monitoring for a few days.
In addition to rapid opiate detox, we also perform other opiate detoxification procedures as warranted by each patient’s specific medical and dependency history. By combining certain key elements from each of our three phases of treatment, the modified “rapid detox procedure without sedation” has been developed and can be performed in the same time period as standard rapid detox, with the same level of safety, efficacy and comfort. Rapid detox without sedation allows patients who either don’t want sedation or who are not a medical candidate for sedation, to undergo a gentler rapid detox.
This modified procedure involves administration of oral and IV medication usually over the same time period, delivering an excellent outcome and without the unnecessary discomfort of traditional drug rehabs. Benefits of this approach include the fact that patients are kept comfortable but are able to eat, walk around, watch TV, read books or use their computers.
We realize that all patients do not require an intensive level of opiate detoxification but wish to undergo a comfortable detoxification in a rapid manner; therefore Waismann Method offers a range of medical opiate detox options to optimize treatment success and safety. We customize an effective rapid detox treatment or other forms of medical detoxification for any individual, based on his/her individual needs. The key is educating patients on what to look for, and restricting practitioners from cutting corners.
How Much are Rapid Detox and Medical Detox?
In most cases the cost for Waismann Method® rapid detox treatment or our other forms of medical opiate detox are $17,800 to $19,800. The cost includes a 5-7 day inpatient program, with 24 hour care provided. For very high levels of opiates, the cost can go up to $22,800 with a 7-10 day in-patient stay. You only need to bring yourself and your clothes – we take care of the rest, starting with transportation from the Los Angeles International Airport to our facility in Orange County, CA. The cost and length of stay is based on the patient’s medical and dependency history, and will be determined by the medical staff prior to admission. Patients are usually in the hospital for one to three nights. The remainder of the program is spent at the Domus Retreat (www.domusretreat.com), where our expert staff works with the emotional health of our guests, while supervising their physical transition.
(Additional forms of detoxification are available at Domus Retreat for 7 to 10 days inpatient at a cost of $8,200 to $11,200 based on availability and eligibility).
Unlike other medical opiate detox treatment programs, Waismann Method® patients don’t have to worry about transportation, lodging, food, or having a companion – which is extremely important, especially for patients who are traveling from out of town.
All of the benefits and comforts offered by Waismann Method® treatment are unique to our program, and are designed to eliminate as much anxiety and stress for patients as possible. By determining all rapid detox cost requirements upfront and taking care of all major and minor details, patients are able to truly focus on their recovery from opiates.
Our patients know that their safety is our number one priority and is never compromised during their stay. The benefits and added services of Waismann Method® treatment make our program significantly less expensive and more successful than other treatment programs. We take pride in caring for our patients 24/7 and offer them unparalleled care and attention throughout their entire stay with us, to help make their road to living opiate-free safe, comfortable, and successful.
We offer the option of longer term aftercare treatments based on availability and assessment.
Please, call us today to learn more and find out the opiate addiction treatment program that is right for you. (310) 205-0808.
Waismann Method® Drug Detox Cost: A Critical Investment When Safety Matters!!
If safety as a priority, if you are looking for the top rated opiate detox, best rapid detox, unparalleled experience than Waismann Method is your only choice.
- Expert Staff in Full-Service JCAHO Accredited Hospital: Waismann Method® medical detoxification and rapid detox treatment utilizes the most advanced medical techniques available for opiate dependency and drug abuse,. Our patients are treated with the utmost dignity and respect by board-certified anesthesiologists in a full-service accredited hospital in Southern California. Other medical experts, including cardiologists, radiologists, nurses, physician’s assistants, therapists, and addiction medicine specialists form a united team to treat the wide spectrum of each patient’s individual needs.
- Rigorous Safety Protocol for Rapid Detox under Sedation: Our patients usually spend 2 to 4 days in the hospital to ensure a thorough and safe medical detox with the most rigorous safety protocol. Medical specialists, including cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists, are immediately available to treat patients with varied medical histories during their stay in the hospital. Accelerated withdrawal syndrome occurs while patient is under sedation in a private room in the ICU unit so that the patient is unaware of the withdrawal that occurred during the procedure. The procedure has been perfected to minimize the duration of sedation to only 1-2 hours
“General anesthesia is unnecessary for rapid detox treatment, and procedures that place patients under for four to eight hours are archaic. Waismann Method® achieves rapid detoxification using moderate sedation, avoiding general anesthesia and its associated risks.”
- Intake Assessment: Before each patient arrives, our medical staff performs an assessment by phone to discuss treatment options based on patients’ age, medical history, drug of choice, length of dependency ant etc. At that time medical detox, rapid detox and other forms of treatment are discuss and determined to eliminate the chances of surprises or additional charges once the patient is admitted.
- No Opiate Replacement Drugs: We perform complete opiate detoxification and do not use substitution drugs, such as Suboxone. Our goal is to safely and comfortably eliminate all opiates from the brain and body.
- Immediate post care: When patients are discharged from the hospital they are transferred to Domus Retreat where we work with the emotional health of our patients, while the medical staff supervises the physical transition. Opiate dependency causes numerous changes in brain chemistry and organ functions, so after the procedure it is paramount that patients are monitored properly for at least a few days in order to regulate basic functions and prevent medical complications and immediate relapse.
“Most reported complications of rapid detox have happened in the first few days’ post procedure. Patients who are immediately sent home or to hotel rooms to recover are at much higher risk for serious complications such as dehydration, pulmonary/cardiac events and even death, because they don’t have qualified professionals to evaluate and treat potential medical emergencies.”
- Private After Care: We offer a complete recovery program with the option to continue for 1-4 weeks in our transitional treatment center, Domus Retreat. Here, patients can be assisted by our staff while receiving individually psycho- therapy, prepared meals, biofeedback therapy, massage therapy, pain management assessment and counseling in a warm, comfortable, and caring environment.
- Dignity and Respect for All: Waismann Method ® provides the safest, most humane treatment for opiate detoxification, based on a treatment foundation of dignity and respect for the patients. We empathize with our patients, rather than convey shame or guilt, and provide any necessary means of comfort to ensure their recovery. We view drug dependency as a medical disorder, not as a personality failure or social stigma, as more archaic, traditional drug addiction treatment programs believe. Instead, we utilize the best medical, psychological, emotional, and social professional resources available to provide comfort, support, and healing for our patients to achieve complete recovery.
The All-Inclusive Benefits and Uniquely Tailored Services Offered by Waismann Method ®:
Waismann Method treatments are tailored to meet each patient’s individual medical and dependency needs. Typically patients who participate in Waismann Method ® treatment stay with us for a total of five to ten days. This stay usually includes two to three days as an in-patient for the detoxification procedure, and two to seven days in our aftercare facility, Domus Retreat.
Patients are usually with us for a total of 5 to 10 days. We provide professional care and assistance 24/7 in our facilities at no extra charge.
Before each patient arrives, our medical staff performs an assessment. The cost of rapid detox or other medical detox options through the Waismann Method ® treatment is all-inclusive, and offers multiple unique benefits and safety protocol, not offered by any other opiate detoxification treatment and vital to the well-being of the patient.
Detailed Benefits and Services Usually Included in Waismann Method Treatment Cost:
- 24/7 care throughout the entire stay. Your wellbeing is our responsibility, we don’t expect a friend or family member to diagnose and care for you immediately.
- Private room in a Full service accredited hospital where all specialists are available to consult and assist with medical conditions
- Comprehensive pre-evaluation, can include analysis of medical history and a physical examination, laboratory testing, EKG, chest x-ray, stress test and urine toxicology screening. Additional testing may be required to conduct proper medical screening, hydration and pre-medication.
- Hospital medical detoxification or Rapid Opiate Detox controlled and closely monitored by our board-certified anesthesiologist and medical director
- Additional day or days based on specific detoxification treatment and recuperation in-patient in our hospital, required to ensure physical stability.
- Immediate Aftercare for a few days at our exclusive Domus Retreat where we work with the emotional stabilization of our patients, while the staff supervises the physical transition.
“Opiate dependency causes numerous changes in brain chemistry and organ functions, so after the procedure it is paramount that patients are monitored properly for at least a few days in order to regulate basic functions and prevent medical complications and immediate relapse.”
Customized After-care at Domus Retreat can include:
- Anxiety Assessment
- Pain Management
- One-on-one psychotherapy
- Depression Assessment
- Professional massages
- 24/7 Monitored Care
- Individualized meals designed to fit your dietary needs and gastrointestinal issues
- Private suites
If you evaluate the benefits of the unsurpassed safety protocol provided, full service accredited hospital, 16 years of experience, thousands of patients successfully treated, private rooms throughout the entire stay, top rate medical care, and customized private attention in addition to the four to ten days around the clock professional care, our treatment is not only the best value but the only choice when safety and wellbeing are the priority.
The Waismann Method accepts various payment options including:
- Cashier’s Check
- Certified Check
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
American Healthcare Lending is a third-party financing company in the behavioral health industry. Over $5 Billion has been funded and over 300,000 loans inquiries have been serviced through their lenders. Here are some of the benefits you may receive with American HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential