Rapid Detox Cost and Benefits
What are you really paying for?
As with most things in life, you usually get what you pay for, and in the case of Rapid Detox, this rule is no different. Cost can only be evaluated based on the quality and quantity medical services one receives. Sadly enough, Rapid Detox Centers have received a number of negative reviews, because providers attempt to cut costs in order to treat more patients; subsequently they cut the safety as well as the comfort and success of the procedure.
We understand that when considering a detox program, the cost can be a huge sacrifice and it may put a financial strain on families and individuals. Unfortunately, when cost becomes a priority, comfort, safety and success of the detoxification are put at risk. Education is one of the most powerful tools you can use when choosing a medical treatment. Do your research and ask the important questions. It is your right!
What does Rapid Detox cost?
These are some of the quantifiable factors to consider when evaluating cost and quality of care.
- Are you admitted to a “real hospital,” (where are a large number of medical resources are immediately available), or a surgical facility?
- Do you receive a private room throughout your stay, or do you have to share a withdrawal experience with strangers?
- Are you admitted the day prior (so the treating physician can assess what drugs and dosages to use during anesthesia detox, based on your individual physiological needs and medication response), or the same day of detox (figure it out on the spot)?
- Is rapid detox performed individually, or is the medical attention divided for multiple patients?
- Are you allowed to stay in the hospital until medically stable, or is there a preset discharge time, regardless of how you feel?
- Do you remain in the medical facility with adequate care for at least a day post detox or is the responsibility put upon a friend or family member?
- Are you provided with a specialized recovery center for a few days during recuperation or are you sent to a hotel room?
These are some of the unquantifiable factors to consider; that can truly dictate the cost of what you are paying for.
- What are the accreditations of the medical facility where treatment is being performed?
- Is the MD that is treating you board certified and what are his certifications?
- How many years and how many patients, has the treating physician detoxed under anesthesia?
- How many years has the organization been in business?
- What is the detox success rate?
- Is post detox care in a private licensed facility?
- What other professional services and therapies included to make the process safer and more comfortable?
Waismann Method Rapid Detox Cost Benefits
The benefits, safety, and amenities offered by Waismann Method ® Treatment Detox are superior to others. Our patients are our number priority, and our services are designed to eliminate unnecessary anxiety or risks.
- What is the total cost of Rapid Detox?
The cost of the Waismann treatment is usually from $17,800 to $22,800 for five to ten days inpatient and around the clock care. Costs and length of stay are based on the patient’s medical and dependency history, and will be determined by our medical staff prior to admission.
- How many days of inpatient care am I paying for?
The total cost includes five to ten days around the clock inpatient care. Usually two to four days in the hospital and an additional two to seven days at our private recovery center, Domus Retreat.
- Does a family member need to accompany me?
Absolutely not. Our patients are our responsibility and we take this job seriously. Unless under special circumstances, we will provide all the care. Families and friends might have the best intentions, but they are not trained to provide adequate assistance patients need during and post detox.
- Do I need to share are room?
Of course not. We respect your comfort and privacy and providing individualized attention, is key to your treatment success.
- What are the medical services included in my cost?
- Admission to private room of a full service JCAHO Accredited Hospital.
- Extensive & Comprehensive Pre-Evaluation – Evaluation analysis may include medical history review, physical and cardiac assessment, laboratory testing, chest x-ray, and toxicology screening.
- The treating physician is our Quadruple Board Certified Medical Director with nearly 20 years of rapid detox experience.
- When anesthesia assisted detox is indicated, patients are treated in a private room of the ICU in compliance with our rigorous safety standards.
- Additional specialists such as cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologist are available for consultation if necessary.
- What happens after Rapid Detox, is the recovery center included?
Yes, we include a few days in our exclusive recovery center, Domus Retreat.As fast as we can remove the opioids of the receptors, the body still needs to go through an adaptation phase. Opiates have change how a number of different organs function, and so as your brain chemistry. This dysregulation can affect how you feel emotionally and physically. Having knowledgeable professionals around you through this phase, can make the difference between success and failure. Our recovery center team, has assist thousand of patients navigate comfortably through this process. Included available services in our recovery center
- Anxiety assessment
- One-on-one psychotherapy
- Massage therapy
- 24/7 monitored care
- Individualized meals designed to fit your dietary needs and gastrointestinal issues
- Private suites
The Waismann treatment is for those who are not willing to risk privacy, comfort or safety; it is designed for those who are seeking the very best way to come off opiates. We have maintained nearly twenty years reputation for being the leading provider of Rapid Detox, mainly due to our commitment to safety and exceptional individualized care.
Waismann Method is the Wise Choice
Waismann offers you the best value, while providing the safest and the most effective Rapid Detox available.
For nearly two decades, the Waismann Method® physicians have set the standard for rapid drug detox throughout the medical community. During that time, our physicians have researched and initiated specific changes, enabling rapid detox for opiates to evolve into its current successful science.
Our time-tested rapid detox under sedation procedure usually involves a two to three-day hospital stay, which is divided into three phases: pre-procedure, ICU treatment, and post-detox recovery. One of the key elements to the success and safety of the anesthesia assisted rapid detox is the individually and customized pre-treatment that each patient receives. Waismann Method® patients also receive professional in-patient post-detox monitoring for a few days—always in the privacy and comfort of a private room.
Due to the multitude of medical specialists and additional resources available at our full-service hospital, we provide a range of medical opiate detox options to optimize treatment success and safety. Our opiate detoxification is modified to accommodate each patient’s particular medical requirements. No two patient profiles are identical, therefore, differences in personal, family, and medical histories, along with behavior and psychological profiles may require different treatment protocols.
If safety and results are your priority then the Waismann Method ® is your best rapid detox or opiate treatment option.
Rapid Detox & Medical Opiate Detox Financing
Prosper Healthcare Lending is a third-party financing company in the behavioral health industry. Over $5 Billion has been funded and over 300,000 loans inquiries have been serviced through their lenders. Here are some of the benefits you may receive with Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
If you would like to submit a loan inquiry, please visit the Prosper Health Lending website here:
If you prefer to speak in person with a representative from Prosper Healthcare Lending, please call:
Please refer to provider number:
What are the Opiate Detox Payment Options?
The Waismann Method accepts various payment options including:
- Cashier’s Check
- Certified Check
- Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
Patient Financing for Out of Pocket Expenses
In an effort to make care accessible to all of our patients regardless of their financial situation, we’ve partnered with Parasail to find patient‐friendly payment plans that fit their needs. Parasail is a unique lender in the field of medical loans. Unlike credits cards, Parasail has fixed interest rate loans based on your financial information, no fees and affordable payments that can be spread out monthly to fit your budget to ensure that you get the care that you need.
With a single application, Parasail will search loan offers from all of the top online lenders without effecting your credit score – and you can select the right fixed-term loan option for you. Find more out about Parasail here.