Rapid Detox Cost and Benefits
What are you paying for?
Understanding Rapid Detox Cost and the benefits you receive. As with most things in life, quality is often directly correlated with cost. In the case of Rapid Detox, this rule is no different, as it costs us more to provide this kind of treatment. The expense can only be evaluated based on the quality and quantity of medical services that one receives. Sadly enough, Rapid Detox Centers have received some negative reviews due to some providers’ attempts to cut rapid detox costs and treat more patients, Subsequently reducing the safety, comfort, and success of the procedure.
We understand that when considering a detox program, the cost can be a huge sacrifice and it may put a financial strain on families and individuals. Unfortunately, when cost becomes a priority, the success and safety of the detoxification treatment are put at risk. Education is one of the most powerful tools you can use when choosing a medical procedure. We encourage you to do your research and ask the essential questions. It’s your patient right.
What does Rapid Detox truly cost?
These are some of the quantifiable factors to consider when evaluating cost and quality of care:
- Will you be admitted to an accredited hospital with a large number of medical staff and resources are immediately available, or an inadequate surgical facility?
- Are you going to have a private room throughout your stay, or do you have to share your detoxification experience with strangers?
- Will you be admitted the day prior so that the treating physician has adequate time to assess what drugs and dosages to use during anesthesia detox, based on your individual physiological needs and medication response?
- Is the rapid detox procedure performed individually, or is the medical attention divided among multiple patients?
- Are you allowed to stay in the hospital until medically stable, or is there a preset discharge time, regardless of how you feel?
- Will you remain at the medical facility with adequate care for at least a day post detox, or is the responsibility put upon a friend or family member?
- Is a specialized recovery center included for a few days of recuperation, or are you sent to a hotel room?
These are some of the unquantifiable factors to consider; that can genuinely dictate the cost of what you are paying for.
- What are the accreditations of the medical facility has?
- Is the MD that is treating you board certified and what are his/her certifications?
- How many years experience and with how many patients has the treating physician performed opioid detoxification under anesthesia?
- How many years has the treatment center been in business?
- What is their detox success rate?
- Is there post detox care included and is it in a private-licensed facility?
- What other professional services and therapies are included to make the process safer, more comfortable and, ultimately, more successful?
Waismann Method® Rapid Detox Cost
The benefits, safety and amenities included in the rapid detox cost with the Waismann Method are superior to anyother treatment centers. Our patients are our number one priority and our services are designed to eliminate unnecessary anxiety or health risks.
- What is included in the Rapid Detox Cost?
The cost of the Waismann Method® treatment usually ranges from $17,800 to $22,800 for 5-10 days inpatient and around the clock care. Cost and length of stay are based on the patient’s medical and dependency history and will be determined by our medical staff before admission.
- How many days of inpatient care are included?
The total cost includes 5-10 days around the clock inpatient care. Usually 2-4 days in the hospital and an additional 2-7 days at our private recovery center, Domus Retreat.
- Does a family member need to accompany me?
Absolutely not. Our patients are our responsibility, and we take this very seriously. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will provide all of the care. Families and friends might have the best intentions, but they are not trained to ensure the proper assistance that patients need during and post detox treatment.
- Do I need to share a room?
Of course not. We respect your comfort and privacy and providing individualized attention is one of our differentiating factors. It is key to your treatment success.
- What are the medical services included in my cost?
- Admission to the private room of a full-service JCAHO Accredited Hospital.
- Extensive, comprehensive pre-evaluation which may include medical history review, physical exam, cardiac assessment, laboratory testing, chest x-ray and toxicology screening.
- Individualized treatment by our Medical Director physician who is quadruple board certified with nearly 20 years of rapid detox experience.
- Rapid Detox Treatment in a private room of the ICU in compliance with our rigorous safety standards.
- Additional specialists such as cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologist are available for consultation if necessary.
- What happens after my Rapid Detox? Is the recovery center included?
Yes, we include several days in our private recovery center, Domus Retreat. As fast as we can remove the opioids from the receptors, the body still needs to go through an adaptation phase. The opiates have changed how a number of your different organs function, as well as your brain chemistry. This dysregulation can affect how you feel emotionally and physically. Having knowledgeable professionals around you through this phase can make all the difference between success and failure. Our recovery center team has navigated thousand of patients comfortably through this process.Included in the rapid detox cost are available services in our recovery center:
- Anxiety assessment
- One-on-one psychotherapy
- Massage therapy
- 24/7 monitored care
- Individualized, fresh and healthy meals designed to fit your dietary needs and gastrointestinal issues
- Private suites
The Waismann treatment is for those who are not willing to risk privacy, comfort or safety. It is designed for those seeking the very best way to detox from opiates. We have maintained a nearly twenty year reputation for being the leading provider of Rapid Detox, mainly due to our commitment to safety and exceptional individualized care.
Waismann Method® is the Wise Choice
Waismann offers you the best value while providing the safest and the most effective Rapid Detox available.
For nearly two decades, Waismann Method® physicians have set the standard for rapid drug detox throughout the medical community. During that time, our physicians have researched and initiated specific changes, enabling rapid detox for opiates to evolve into its current successful science.
Due to the multitude of medical specialists and additional resources available at our full-service hospital, we provide a range of medical opiate treatment including rapid detox options to optimize treatment success and safety. Our opiate detoxification is modified to accommodate each patient’s particular medical requirements. No two patient profiles are identical. Therefore, differences in personal, family and medical histories, along with behavior and psychological patterns, may require different treatment protocols.
If safety and results are your priority then the Waismann Method ® is your best rapid detox or opiate treatment option.
Rapid Detox Cost & Medical Opiate Detox Financing
What is the Opiate Detox Payment Options?
Waismann Method® accepts various payment options including:
- Cashier’s Check
- Certified Check
- Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
Patient Financing for Out of Pocket Expenses
To make care accessible to all of our patients regardless of their financial situation, we’ve partnered with Parasail to find patient‐friendly payment plans that fit their needs. Parasail is a different lender in the field of medical loans. Unlike credits cards, Parasail has fixed interest rate loans based on your financial information, no fees and affordable payments that can be spread out monthly to fit your budget to ensure that you get the care that you need.
With a single application, Parasail will search loan offers from all of the top online lenders without affecting your credit score – and you can select the right fixed-term loan option for you. Find more out about Parasail here.