Codeine detoxification can be difficult because the drug falls into the opiate category, causing both long term mental and physical addiction. The addiction creeps up quickly and once you have a Codeine addiction, chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution to get off Codeine.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Codeine addiction – talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Codeine’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
The Waismann Method of Rapid Detox
Our advanced rapid drug treatment method of Codeine detox is the Waismann Method which provides the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. The Waismann Methodsm of Rapid Detox, treats Codeine addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
The Waismann Methodsm is a medical procedure under deep sedation that induce and speed the withdrawal while the patient sleeps. Codeine addiction is a serious problem in the United States and tends to happen quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who have been prescribed Codeine for legitimate pain reasons.
Some key factors why we are the leading detox center are:
- Highest success rate in the country.
- Pioneers of the Rapid Detox treatment for opiates.
- More than 10 years of experience implementing and perfecting the procedure.
- Thousands of successful patients.
- We treat the highest levels of opiates in the country.
- Continuously featured in the media as a trusted expert and information source in the field of rapid opiate detoxification.
The Codeine detox treatment is performed in:
- A full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors.
- During Codeine detox using our rapid detox treatment or Waismann Methodsm, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is anaesthetized and asleep.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction: the patient literally sleeps through physical withdrawal.
- The Waismann Method eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- You are followed every step of the way from admission to release, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Codeine detox
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
The Waismann Methodsm allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.