Buprenorphine detoxification can be difficult because the drug falls into the opiate category, usually causing both long term mental and physical addiction.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Buprenorphine addiction – talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Buprenorphine’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
Waismann Method® of Rapid Detox
Buprenorphine rapid detox with the Waismann Method® is a medical procedure under sedation that induces and speeds the withdrawal while the patient sleeps comfortably in a private room ofan ICU Unit of an accredited hospital.
The physical dependency can sneak up quickly, without the individual being fully aware of the consequences.
Once the dependency sets in,chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution to withdrawal from Buprenorphine.
The Waismann Method of Buprenorphine detox treatment is performed in a full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors where patients are usually 2 to 3 days inpatient, where they are followed every step of the way from admission to discharge.
Our Rapid Opiate Detox Center
Our advanced rapid detox method of Buprenorphine detox is considered worldwide as the premier medical opiate detoxification with one of the highest success rates in the field of opiate addiction and dependency for over a decade. Our rapid opiate detox treatment, also known as the Waismann Method ®of Rapid Detox, treats Buprenorphine dependence as a physical illness that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques in anefficient, compassionate and safe manner.
During Buprenorphine detox using rapid detox with the Waismann Treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is comfortably asleep. The goal is to reverse opiate physical dependency without the unnecessary suffering: the patient literally sleeps through most of the physical withdrawal, while specific medications block the receptor sites in order to eliminate the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
The Waismann Method® team of professionals isproud to say that we have one of the highest success rates of any Buprenorphine detox facility. The Waismann Method allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Patients are admitted for 2 to 3 days into their “private rooms” of a full service accredited hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors that have pioneered and advanced the rapid detox procedure.
- Rapid Opiate Detox treatment is performed in an Intensive Care Unit where all attention and efforts are concentrated to the individual patient being treated.
- Receptor sites are blocked in order toeliminate the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- For a few days postdetoxification, patients come to the Domus Retreat,where a team of professionals supports each patient’s specific emotional and physical needs in order to assist with basic organ function regulation and prevent medical complications.
* JCAHO accredited full service hospital
* Sedation, not anesthesia, is used
* Board Certified Physicians
*Thousands Successfully Treated
*15 Years of Experience on rapid drug detox
* Private Rooms (Patients are cared for 1 at a time)
* Immediate in-patient post care retreat.
Waismann Method has been considered the best rapid detox available for the last 15 years. Offered exclusively in So. California where patients are cared for 24/7 for 5 to 10 days based on each patient’s specific needs.