Buprenorphine detox can be difficult because the drug falls into the opiate category, usually causing both long term emotional and physiological dependence. Now we can offer a much easier option called Buprenorphine Rapid Detox.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Buprenorphine addiction – talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Buprenorphine’s powerful, physically addictive properties.
Waismann Method® of Buprenorphine Rapid Detox
Buprenorphine rapid detox with the Waismann Method® is a medical procedure under sedation that induces and speeds the withdrawal while the patient sleeps comfortably in a private room of an ICU Unit of an accredited hospital. Other medical Buprenorphine detox are available, and might be indicated based on patients unique medical needs.
Buprenorphine and opioid addiction is a serious problem in the United States and tends to happen quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who have been prescribed Buprenorphine for legitimate pain or drug addiction reasons.
The physical dependence can sneak up quickly, without the individual being fully aware of the consequences.
Once the dependence sets in, chances are it’s too late to find an easy solution to withdrawal from Buprenorphine.
The Waismann Method ® for Buprenorphine detox treatment is performed in a full service hospital under the strict supervision of our multi-board certified medical director where patients are usually 2 to 3 days inpatient in the hospital and a few additional days at our recovery center, where they are carefully assisted every step of the way.
Our Buprenorphine Rapid Detox Center
Our advanced rapid detox method of Buprenorphine detox is considered worldwide as a premier medical opiate detoxification, with one of the highest success rates in the field of opiate addiction and dependence for almost two decades. Our rapid opiate detox treatment, also known as the Waismann Method ® of Buprenorphine Rapid Detox, treats dependence as a physical illness that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques in an efficient, compassionate and safe manner.
During Buprenorphine anesthesia assisted detox with the Waismann treatment, the body’s opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is comfortably asleep. The goal is to reverse opiate physical dependence without the unnecessary suffering: the patient literally rests through most of the physical withdrawal, while specific medications block the receptor sites in order to eliminate the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
The Waismann Method® team of professionals is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rates of any Buprenorphine detox facility. Our program allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days, elimintaing the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab centers.
Buprenorphine Detox Details
- Patients are admitted for 2 to 3 days into their “private rooms” of a full service accredited hospital under the strict supervision of our medical director that have pioneered and advanced the rapid detox procedure.
- Rapid Anesthesia Detox treatment is performed in an Intensive Care Unit where all attention and efforts are concentrated to the individual patient being treated. ( We DO NOT treat multiple patients side by side in the same room)
- Receptor sites are blocked in order to eliminate the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- For a few days post-detoxification, patients come to the Domus Retreat, where a team of professionals supports each patient’s specific emotional and physical needs in order to assist with basic organ function regulation and prevent medical complications.
* JCAHO accredited full service hospital
* Sedation, not anesthesia, is used
* Quadruple Board Certified Medical Director
* Thousands Successfully Treated
* 17 Yrs. of Experience on rapid drug detox
* Private Rooms (Patients are cared for 1 at a time)
* Immediate in-patient recovery retreat.
Waismann Method has been considered the best Buprenorphine rapid detox available for the last two decades. Offered in its exclusively location, based only in So. California a premier destination for patients seeking superior and cutting edge opiate detoxification treatment.