Actiq detox can be painful because the drug falls into the opiate category, causing both long-term mental and physical addiction.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Actiq addiction using talk therapy often have less than 10% success rates. Actiq’s is a powerful drug with intense physically addictive properties.
Rapid Detox is the most effective treatment to overcome Actiq dependence.
Actiq is a formulation of fentanyl citrate on lollypop type stick. It dissolves slowly in the mouth for fast absorption across the oral mucous membrane. Fentanyl is a Schedule II controlled substance. Actiq is much stronger than morphine and is intended for opiate-tolerant individuals. However, “off-label use” for chronic pain patients has also become an issue.
Waismann Rapid Detox can help detox you from Actiq.
Call us at 1-800-423-2482 to learn more about how we can help you overcome Actiq addiction
Waismann Method Actiq (Fentanyl) Rapid Detoxification
Actiq detox can be comfortable and successful when using (Waismann Method) a medical procedure under sedation. Rapid Actiq Detox induces and speeds the withdrawal, while the patient sleeps. Actiq addiction has become a significant problem in the United States. The condition tends to affect quickly and to unsuspecting individuals who take Actiq ® for legitimate pain reasons.
- The highest success rate in the country.
- We are one of the pioneers of the Rapid Detox treatment for opiates.
- Nearly 20 years of experience implementing and perfecting the procedure.
- We have treated thousands of patients successfully.
- We treat the highest levels of opiates in the country.
- Continuously featured in the media as a trusted expert and information source in the field of rapid opiate detoxification.
The addiction creeps up quickly, and once you have an Actiq addiction, chances are it’s too late to find a comfortable solution to get off Actiq ®.
Our Rapid Opiate Detox Center
Our rapid drug treatment method of Actiq detox or Waismann Method provides the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. The Waismann Method of Rapid Detox treats Actiq addiction as a physical disease, with the latest medical techniques.
Actiq Treatment Details
- Rapid detox happens in a full-service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors.
- During the acute phase of the Actiq detox, patients are asleep.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction: the patient literally sleeps through physical withdrawal.
- The Waismann Method eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- We assist you every step of the way, from admission to discharge. At our private retreat, we also help you in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Actiq detox
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
Waismann Methods is proud to say that we have the highest success rate of any other rapid Actiq detox facility. The Waismann Method allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.