Need help quitting or getting off Percocet?
You’ve come to the right place
Finding the Right Percocet Withdrawal Treatment
It’s important to note that a successful Percocet withdrawal treatment starts with an effective detox. In fact, the initial period of a Percocet detoxification can be intense, and a specialized medical facility can provide necessary support. Furthermore, no matter how much or how long the Percocet use has been, detoxing at a medical facility is always the safest option. Withdrawal symptoms can lead to complications and severe health issues that require immediate medical attention. For this reason, enrollment in an inpatient Percocet withdrawal treatment program is a wise choice. Another key point is that detoxing in a fully accredited medical hospital, such as Waismann Method, provides 24-hour medical assistance, ongoing medical monitoring, and vital signs management.
Percocet is highly powerful and addictive drug. Those who have become dependent and are seeking a Percocet withdrawal treatment should contact us.
Contact Us Today for a Confidential Assessment
Call now 1-310-205-0808 or fill out the form below
Some people may find they need Percocet detox after taking the prescription pain medication for a prolonged period. Percocet is an opioid medication prescribed for moderate to severe pain control. In particular, it contains oxycodone, a potent narcotic painkiller, and acetaminophen, a non-narcotic analgesic. Some people safely and successfully complete Percocet pain management. However, some people develop a tolerance over time. In other words, the person needs a higher dose to achieve the same relief because the effects of the drug are diminished. If patients increase their use at this point a physical dependency can develop, necessitating medical detox. Percocet rapid detox is a humane alternative that has gained popularity in the last decade, due to the ability of minimizing the withdrawal symptoms and length of time required, compared to alternative drug rehabs.
Waismann Method ® of Percocet Rapid Detox
Most patients who become dependent on their prescription meds don’t intend for this to happen. That’s why it’s so important to choose a detox program that is compassionate. In addition, there are some people who use Percocet recreationally and suddenly become addicted. Regardless of the reason for the problem, we view all patients in a non-judgmental manner, no different than if they were having a standard medical procedure. Moreover, Waismann Method offers the most comprehensive, safe and humane Percocet detox available.
Waismann Method ® treatment is located only in southern California, but we receive patients from all over the world. We have concentrated all of our efforts into one location to offer the country’s best treatment for opiate dependency. Our patient’s care and safety are our highest priorities, and our treatment ensures that patients leave free of their dependence to opiates. Furthermore, our program is unlike traditional treatments that simply replace one drug with another (like Suboxone or Methadone).
The procedure takes place in a full-service hospital to provide close monitoring and access to additional medical services and specialists. While the patient sleeps comfortably, the physician accelerates an acute opiate withdrawal using medications to block the opiate receptors. Our board-certified anesthesiologist with 20 years experience successfully using this process, monitors and controls the medically-induced withdrawal. While sedated, patients feel no discomfort and have no memory of the acute withdrawal.
Not having to suffer through a long, painful withdrawal can help patients recover quickly and avoid future relapse. Patients usually stay with us a total of 5 to 10 days. After the patients discharge from the hospital they transition to our aftercare facility, Domus Retreat. At this level of care, our specialized staff supervise clients as they transition to a new life without opioids.
Other Treatment Options for Percocet Detox
Some opiate detox programs use opiate “substitutes” or “replacements” to help patients lessen their use while preventing the onset of withdrawal. This has been a popular treatment method in the last several years, but experts have questioned its effectiveness because it doesn’t allow patients to become immediately free of opiate addiction.
These replacement drugs are opiates and patients often become dependent upon them as well. In addition, this therapy is traditionally a long-term approach. Some people could be on opiate replacements such as methadone and Suboxone for weeks, months, or even years.
Some of the Benefits with our Rapid Detox:
- Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.(Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Percocet addiction, such as talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal – often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Hydrocodone’s powerful, physically addictive properties.)
- Waismann Method ® treatment has one of the highest success rates in the field of percocet detox for almost two decades.
- After one year, around 70% of our patients are still opiate free.
- Waismann Method ® treatment for Percocet dependence addresses Percocet addiction as a temporary physical condition that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- Our quadruple board certified medical director supervises and performs the Percocet detox treatment in a full service hospital.
- Staff assists patients, in the privacy of their own room, through every step of the way from admission to discharge.
Percocet Withdrawal Symptoms:
People who’ve become dependent upon Percocet should not try to stop taking it abruptly. Powerful and potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms can develop including:
- Strong cravings
- Cold sweats
- Severe agitation
- Seizures and possibly coma.
Waismann Method ® Treatment Details:
- During the rapid detox treatment, the patient is comfortably sedated while all opiates are removed from the brain receptors.
- Other forms of medical detox are offered to patients who prefer not to use anesthesia, or who aren’t candidates for rapid detox.
- Our specialists complete an extensive medical evaluation to determine the best and safest detox plan for each patient.
- A number of different specialists are available for consultation if needed.
- Waismann Method ® treatment eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with Waismann Method ® treatment
Inclusive Recovery Retreat:
- We transition patients to our licensed Domus Retreat post-treatment facility, where they receive around the clock extended care.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient’s specific emotional and physical needs and provide individualized treatments to help patients move beyond their opiate dependency in the most comfortable manner.
- Read more about the post-procedure after-care.
Waismann Method ® treatment is proud to say that we have one of the highest success rate of any other Percocet detox facility. Waismann Method ® treatment is created for those who prioritize safety and quality of care.