Vicodin is an opiate (narcotic) medication that combines hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Hydrocodone is the opiate component and acetaminophen is a non-narcotic pain reliever. Vicodin is intended for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It should be used exactly as prescribed but can be habit forming, leading to dependence and addiction. This usually happens after patients build up a tolerance to the medication, which can diminish its effectiveness. Escalation of Vicodin use at this point can lead to a dangerous habit.
Vicodin dependence is a matter not to be taken lightly. Its progressive nature means that it can worsen over time, creating serious hardships medically, financially and legally. Vicodin detox should be left to professionals who specialize in the treatment of opiate addiction.
No one who takes Vicodin for legitimate pain relief intends to become addicted to it. It can just happen if Vicodin is taken over a prolonged period. People who take Vicodin recreationally are also in danger of becoming dependent.
Vicodin detoxification is the procedure the Waismann Method performs to rid your body of Vicodin and all other opiates.
You can benefit from a Vicodin detox if you are currently dependent to Vicodin or other hydrocodone based opiate. Vicodin detox can be difficult because the drug falls into the opiate category, causing both long term mental and physical addiction.
Detox from Vicodin is performed with the Waismann Method sm a medical procedure under deep sedation that induce and speed the opiate withdrawal while the patient sleeps.
Waismann Method is a proven leader in the field of opiate detox, known around the world for its gentle, yet effective treatment of addiction. Our rapid opiate detox is a procedure that takes place in a hospital and lasts less than two hours.
Patients in our program emerge free from opiate dependence and their total stay is usually 3 to 5 days and 2 to 7 additional days that patients spends transitioning to our Domus Retreat facility. We begin with medical tests to determine whether there are any underlying medical issues at play. Vicodin detox is then performed by our professional medical team and uses non-addicting intravenous medicine to cleanse opiates from patients' opiate receptors.
Patients sleep under sedation during this procedure, which speeds up withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms develop and pass while patients are sedated and once they awaken, they're not consciously aware that they experienced this phase. Patients continue their recovery work in our Domus Retreat aftercare facility. Here, transition is made easy with therapies including biofeedback, counseling and yoga. Patients are evaluated for a few days in the aftercare center and are discharged when ready.
Read more about the Waismann Method
Other Treatment Options for Vicodin Dependence
Vicodin detox is an important and necessary first step on the road to recovery but patients owe it to themselves to do their homework. There are many treatment options available but not all of them offer comprehensive detox that promotes sustained, long-term wellness. Some programs focus on the behavioral aspect of addiction and promote therapy and abstinence. This can cause patients to return to use because they don't have the necessary tools and support to continue toward recovery.
Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Vicodin addiction - talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal - often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Vicodin's powerful, physically addictive properties.
Our safe and effective opiate treatment doesn't rely on outdated therapies or opiate substitute medications to encourage recovery. Some programs offer half-fast detox where they use other opiate medications (Suboxone, Subutex or methadone) to wean patients from drugs that are more potent. These can cause additional dependency issues.
The right program should be safe, effective and humane. It should help to manage a painful withdrawal, thereby guarding against future instances of relapse. Patients also need to know that Vicodin detox doesn't have to be painful or take weeks, months or years.
Our Rapid Detox Center
Our advanced rapid drug treatment method of Vicodin detox is the Waismann Method which provides the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. The Waismann Methodsm of Rapid Detox, treats Vicodin addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
Some key factors why we are the leading detox center for patients dependent on Vicodin:
- Highest success rate in the country.
- Pioneers of the Rapid Detox treatment for opiates.
- More than 10 years of experience implementing and perfecting the procedure.
- Thousands of successful patients.
- We treat the highest levels of opiates in the country.
- Continuously featured in the media as a trusted expert and information source in the field of rapid opiate detoxification.
The Vicodin detox treatment is performed in:
- A full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors.
- During Vicodin detox using our rapid detox treatment or Waismann Methodsm, the body's opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is anaesthetized and asleep.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction: the patient literally sleeps through physical withdrawal.
- The Waismann Method eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- You are followed every step of the way from admission to release, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Vicodin detox.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with the Waismann Method.
- Post treatment patients come to the Domus Retreat After-Care facility for post-procedure after-care, located in Orange Country, for its peace and serenity.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient's specific emotional and social needs and offer individualized After-Care options to help patients move beyond their opiate or painkiller dependency.
- Read more about the Post-Procedure After-Care.
Waismann Methodsm is proud to say that we have the highest success rate of any other Vicodin detox facility. The Waismann Methodsm allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Actiq Detox
- Buprenorphine Detox
- Codeine Detox
- Darvocet Detox
- Darvon Detox
- Demerol Detox
- Dihydrocodeine Detox
- Dilaudid Detox
- Drug Detox
- Duragesic Detox
- Fentanyl Detox
- Fentora Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Hydrocodone Detox
- Kadian Detox
- LAAM Detox
- Lorcet Detox
- Lortab Detox
- Methadone Detox
- Morphine Detox
- MS Contin Detox
- Norco Detox
- Opana Detox
- Opiate Detox
- Opiate Library
- Opioid Detox
- Opium Detox
- Oxycodone Detox
- OxyContin Detox
- OxyIR Detox
- Oxymorphone Detox
- Percocet Detox
- Percodan Detox
- Poppy Tea Detox
- Roxicodone Detox
- Stadol Detox
- Suboxone Detox
- Subutex Detox
- Tramadol Detox
- Tussionex Detox
- Ultram Detox
- Vicodin Detox
- Vicoprofen Detox
- Xodol Detox
- Zydone Detox
- Vicodin Detox
- Vicodin Addiction
- Vicodin Withdrawal
- Vicodin Abuse
- Vicodin Precautions
- Vicodin Side Effects
- Vicodin Warnings
- Vicodin Overdose
- Vicodin Rehab
- Vicodin Treatment
- Getting Off Vicodin
- Risks Of Quitting Vicodin Cold Turkey
- Vicodin Addiction And Families
- Vicodin Addiction And Women
- Vicodin Addiction Facts
- Vicodin Addiction Symptoms
- Vicodin Dependency
- Vicodin Dependency And Addiction
- Vicodin Detox And Pregnancy
- Vicodin Detox Center
- Vicodin Detox Symptoms
- Vicodin Home Detox
- Vicodin Video