Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol hydrochloride is the generic name for Ultram. Because the effects of Tramadol are similar to those of narcotic analgesics, it may become habit forming causing physical and psychological dependence. A physical dependence is evidenced by the presence of withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped or gradually lessened.
Waismann Method ® of Rapid Detox Treatment
In recent years, the use and abuse of prescription opiates has increased dramatically. This has had an obvious impact on the number of people seeking opiate detoxification. Waismann Method ® treatment, a California-based detox program, has helped thousands of people from around the world recover from this serious problem. We treat Tramadol dependence safely and quickly as part of our renowned opiate treatment program.
We also know that patients have suffered enough. That's why we never blame or judge our patients for their dependence. We know most people who become opiate dependent didn't intend for this to happen. Our success and safety rates are unparalleled in the field and our reputation has endured over the last decade.
Patients in the Waismann program check into a southern California hospital for 5 or 10 days. We begin the process by providing thorough medical testing to rule out any possible underlying issues. From there, we administer non-addicting medications intravenously and orally to eliminate the physical addiction. This medication cleanses patients' opiate receptors thoroughly while they rest under deep sedation. This procedure takes less than two hours and patients wake up a short time later, free of opiate addiction.
The procedure accelerates withdrawal so that symptoms develop and pass while patients are sedated. They are therefore not consciously aware of the withdrawal symptoms they've experienced. Patients recover for a few days and are discharged by our medical staff. From here, they transition to our Domus Retreat aftercare facility for continued recovery.
Other Treatment Options for Tramadol Dependence
The treatment for Tramadol addiction can entail various approaches, including opiate "replacement" or "substitution" therapy. This is when drugs such as Suboxone and methadone are used to help patients lessen their use of more powerful drugs such as OxyContin or heroin. This method works well for some people but tends to be a very long-term approach. Patients also run the risk of developing a dependency to these replacements and needing a second detox. Opiate replacements don't get patients completely opiate free right away, and it can be a slow process.
Waismann Method ® treatment is widely known in the addiction treatment field for offering the safest, most humane opiate detox. We don't require weeks-long or months-long commitments and we never use potentially addicting opiate substitutes such as Suboxone or methadone to treat our patients. We know that management of the opiate withdrawal syndrome is key to long-lasting recovery and for preventing relapse.
- Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Traditional drug rehab treatment methods for Tramadol addiction, such as talk therapy along with medicinal treatment to lessen the pain of withdrawal - often have less than 10% success rates after the first year due to Hydrocodone's powerful, physically addictive properties.
- Waismann Method ® treatment has the highest success rate in the field of opiate dependency in the last decade. After one year, 70% of our patients, after one year, do not go back to use opiates. Our treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life within a matter of days and eliminates the need for them to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Waismann Method ® treatment for Tramadol dependence addresses Tramadol addiction as a physical disease that can be overcome with advanced medical techniques.
- The Tramadol detox treatment is performed in a full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors. Patients are followed every step of the way from admission to release, and you are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete your Tramadol detox is completed.
Withdrawal Symptoms and Rapid Detox
Tramadol withdrawal can be difficult in terms of symptoms if not treated by medical professionals. Patients who stop taking Tramadol can experience withdrawal symptoms that include:
- Trouble sleeping
- Breathing problems.
There are programs available that can manage withdrawal to help make patients comfortable, both physically and mentally. Detox begins when the body rids itself of toxins including drugs and alcohol. Patients can initiate this when they stop taking the medications and drugs they've become dependent upon. It can also be initiated externally, by an opiate treatment facility. When looking for an Tramadol detox program, patients should make sure the treatment is provided in a safe, secure and compassionate environment.
Waismann Method ® detox treatment for Tramadol is performed in:
- A full service hospital under the strict supervision of one of our medical directors.
- During the Tramadol detox treatment, the body's opiate receptors are cleansed of opiates while the patient is under deep sedation.
- The goal is to rid the body of physical addiction: the patient literally sleeps through physical withdrawal.
- Waismann Method ® treatment eliminates the cravings that often accompany traditional opiate detox treatments.
- Patients are followed every step of the way from admission to release, and are assisted in creating a plan for remaining opiate-free once you complete the Tramadol detox is completed.
- Read more about Rapid Detox with Waismann Method ® treatment
- Patients go to the Domus Retreat after-care facility for post-treatment after-care, located in Orange Country for its peace and serenity.
- Licensed therapists assess each patient's specific emotional and social needs and offer individualized after-care options to help patients move beyond their opiate or painkiller dependency.
- Read more about the post-procedure after-care.
Waismann Method ® treatment is proud to say that we have the highest success rate of any other Tramadol detox facility. Waismann Method ® treatment allows most patients to return to a productive life in a matter of days and eliminates the need to spend months in hospitals or rehab programs.
- Actiq Detox
- Buprenorphine Detox
- Codeine Detox
- Darvocet Detox
- Darvon Detox
- Demerol Detox
- Dihydrocodeine Detox
- Dilaudid Detox
- Drug Detox
- Duragesic Detox
- Fentanyl Detox
- Fentora Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Hydrocodone Detox
- Kadian Detox
- LAAM Detox
- Lorcet Detox
- Lortab Detox
- Methadone Detox
- Morphine Detox
- MS Contin Detox
- Norco Detox
- Opana Detox
- Opiate Detox
- Opiate Library
- Opioid Detox
- Opium Detox
- Oxycodone Detox
- OxyContin Detox
- OxyIR Detox
- Oxymorphone Detox
- Percocet Detox
- Percodan Detox
- Poppy Tea Detox
- Roxicodone Detox
- Stadol Detox
- Suboxone Detox
- Subutex Detox
- Tramadol Detox
- Tussionex Detox
- Ultram Detox
- Vicodin Detox
- Vicoprofen Detox
- Xodol Detox
- Zydone Detox