Waismann Method Cost
Investing in Your Health - Treatment Option Cost
Waismann Method Medical Group and Domus Retreat provide each patient with tailored care based on his/her unique medical and dependency history. We can customize an effective program for any individual, based on his/her individual needs and desires.† We realize that many patients do not require an intensive level of treatment; therefore we offer a range of treatment options to optimize treatment success.
Our expert medical staff evaluates each patient and creates a treatment program, which only includes the necessary services that the patient needs to become successfully opiate free.† Some detox patients may not require rapid detoxification to become free of opiates.† Our medical staff ensures that patients are treated properly and without unnecessary services.† The cost of the highly personalized Waismann method ® and/or Domus Retreat treatments, usually ranges from $10,000 to $23,000, which includes 7 to 14 days inpatient under our full care and supervision.
Please call us today to learn more and find out the treatment program we recommend for you.† (310) 927-7155.
Waismann Method ® Cost:† A Critical Investment
- Expert Staff in Full-Service Accredited Hospital:† Waismann Method ® treatment utilizes the most advanced medical techniques available for opiate dependency, which our doctors have been perfected over the last 13 years, with a success rate of around 70% of patients opiate-free after 1 year. Our patients are treated with the utmost dignity and respect by board-certified anesthesiologists in a full-service accredited hospital in Southern California.† Other medical experts, including nurses, physicianís assistants, psychologists, therapists, and addiction medicine specialists form a united team to treat the wide spectrum of each patientís individual needs.†
- Rigorous Safety Protocol:†Our patients spend usually a minimum of 2 to 4 †days in the hospital to ensure a thorough and safe detoxification with the most rigorous safety protocol.†Medical specialists, including cardiologists, neurologists, and gastroenterologists, are immediately available to treat patients with varied medical histories during their stay in the hospital.† Accelerated withdrawal symptoms occur within hours instead of days, and under sedation so that the patient is unaware of the withdrawal that occurred during the procedure.† The procedure has been perfected to minimize the duration of sedation, only 1-2 hours.† Patients return to normal life within days.
- Complete Pre-Admittance Assessment:† Before each patient arrives, our medical staff performs a full assessment, and the total cost of treatment is determined to eliminate the chances of surprises or additional charges once the patient is admitted.†
- No Opiate Replacement Drugs: We perform complete opiate detoxification and do not use substitution drugs, such as Suboxone. Our goal is to safely and comfortably eliminate all opiates from the brain and body.
- Recovery Program:† We offer a complete recovery program with the option to continue for 1-4 weeks in our transition treatment center, Domus Retreat.† Here, patients can be monitored by our staff, receive individually prepared meals, biofeedback therapy, massage therapy, †pain management assessment and counseling in a warm, comfortable, and caring environment.
- Dignity and Respect for All:† Waismann Method ® provides the safest, most humane treatment for opiate detoxification, based on a treatment foundation of dignity and respect for the patients.† We empathize with our patients, rather than convey shame or guilt, and provide any necessary means of comfort to ensure their recovery.† We view drug dependency as a medical disorder, not as a personality failure or social stigma, as more archaic, traditional drug addiction treatment programs believe. Instead, we utilize all forms of medical, psychological, emotional, and social professional resources to provide comfort, support, and healing for as long as our patients need to achieve complete recovery.
The All-Inclusive Benefits and Uniquely Tailored Services Offered by Waismann Method ®:
†Waismann Method treatments are tailored to meet each patientís individual medical and dependency needs.† Typically patients who participate in Waismann Method ® treatment stay with us for a total of five to ten days.† This stay usually includes two to three days as an in-patient for the detoxification procedure, and two to seven days in our aftercare facility, Domus Retreat.
Patients are usually with us for a total of 5 to 10 days. We provide professional care and assistance 24/7 in our facilities at no extra charge. No HOTEL or COMPANION NEEDED. Extended programs are available.
Before each patient arrives, our medical staff performs an assessment. The cost of Waismann Method ® treatment is all-inclusive, and offers multiple unique benefits and services, not offered by any other opiate detoxification treatment.
Detailed Benefits and Services Included in Waismann Method Treatment Cost:
- Pre and post-treatment hospital and medical costs. Patients are treated in a full-service accredited hospital. During their stay, patients receive:
- A comprehensive physical examination before and after the treatment
- A pre-medication assessment
- Waismann Method ® rapid detoxification treatment
- Post-detoxification treatment and recuperation, which requires an additional dayís stay at the hospital after the treatment is administered
- Transportation to and from the airport and to and from the aftercare facility.
- All food and lodging during the treatment and at the aftercare facility.
- Aftercare at Domus Retreat. Customized care for each patient can include:
- Private suites
- Yoga classes
- Anger management counseling
- 24-hour specialized patient care
- Personalized nutritional meals prepared by professional chefs
- After leaving Domus Retreat, patients have additional †psychotherapy sessions that could be completed in person or by phone.
All of the benefits and comforts offered by WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment are unique to our program, and are designed to eliminate as much anxiety and stress for patients as possible. By determining all cost requirements upfront and taking care of all major and minor details, patients are able to truly focus on their recovery. Unlike other treatment programs, WAISMANN METHOD ® patients donít have to worry about transportation, lodging, or food, companion which is extremely important, especially for patients who are traveling from out of town. Other treatment programs may start at a low price, but add fees for basic services that are imperative for the patientís wellbeing before and after the procedure.
In most cases the cost for WAISMANN METHOD ® rapid detoxification treatment is $18,800 for a total stay of five days/ 4 nights to 20,800 seven days / six nights. The cost and length of stay is based on the patient's medical and dependency history, and will be determined by the medical staff prior to admission. Patients are usually in the hospital for two to three nights, with the remainder of the time at the Domus Retreat (www.domusretreat.com), where we work with the emotional health of our patients, while the medical staff supervises the physical transition. Opiate dependency causes numerous changes in brain chemistry and organ functions, so after the procedure it is paramount that patients are monitored properly for at least a few days in order to regulate basic functions, assure physical stability and prevent immediate relapse.
We have additional treatment options, plans and cost not stated below based on medical and dependency history for our patients. These options allow us additional time to aid patients through psychological and physical issues. In addition, it gives patients a chance to regain their physical and mental strength with the supervision and assistance of our group of professionals. The options below include the hospital detoxification and our exclusive Domus Retreat:
- 5 day program is $18,800
- 1 week program is $20,800
- 10 day program is $23,800
- 2 week program is $27,800
- 3 week program is $33,800
- 4 week program is $39,800
If you evaluate the benefits, high-quality, and customized attention that WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment offers, in addition to the five to ten day stay at the hospital and Domus Retreat, our treatment is not only the best value, but the safest option for opiate detoxification.
Our patients know that their safety is our number one priority and is never compromised during their stay. The benefits and added services of WAISMANN METHOD ® treatment make our program significantly less expensive and more successful than other treatment programs. We take pride in caring for our patients and offer them unparalleled care and attention throughout their entire stay with us, to help make their road to living opiate-free safe, comfortable, and successful.
- Actiq Detox
- Buprenorphine Detox
- Codeine Detox
- Darvocet Detox
- Darvon Detox
- Demerol Detox
- Dihydrocodeine Detox
- Dilaudid Detox
- Drug Detox
- Duragesic Detox
- Fentanyl Detox
- Fentora Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Hydrocodone Detox
- Kadian Detox
- LAAM Detox
- Lorcet Detox
- Lortab Detox
- Methadone Detox
- Morphine Detox
- MS Contin Detox
- Norco Detox
- Opana Detox
- Opiate Detox
- Opiate Library
- Opioid Detox
- Opium Detox
- Oxycodone Detox
- OxyContin Detox
- OxyIR Detox
- Oxymorphone Detox
- Percocet Detox
- Percodan Detox
- Poppy Tea Detox
- Roxicodone Detox
- Stadol Detox
- Suboxone Detox
- Subutex Detox
- Tramadol Detox
- Tussionex Detox
- Ultram Detox
- Vicodin Detox
- Vicoprofen Detox
- Xodol Detox
- Zydone Detox